thinks the scan bran is doing its job

In thinking about trying these, I assume theyre a hexb on red plan?

yeah 5 as a hex b on all plans :D

I am glad you asked as I have found the same yesterday I went a few times. I was going to ask the same question

about 3 or 4 times lol

I used to have a lot of scan bran cake. Has egg, golden syrup, cocoa powder, artificial sweetener I think - can't find recipe now but it smelled divine in the microwave and was just about enough to satisfy sweet tooth. And it always seemed good for weight loss.... But yes, frequent loo trips were a major side effect!

I love scan bran with one teaspoon of Nutella spread on it - yummy!

I usually tend to just have one slice with breakfast, as there's one slice allowed alongside various cereals to make up a HexB (rather than having to eat 5 slices - no wonder it's having a major effect on some of you!!).

Can I ask what is scan bran meant to do though, is it meant to speed up weight loss? Or just good cos it fills you up so much?

Can I ask what is scan bran meant to do though, is it meant to speed up weight loss? Or just good cos it fills you up so much?

it is good because it is really high in fibre and we all know what fibre does to our bodies ;)

it is also very filling and this is why sw recommend it on plan :)
xxx

Oh my I love scan bran. I have it with mushed up Banana or some laughing cow cheese. Although I do have to take a pint of diluting juice with it. I live to take it in the morning it makes me feel I'm on the right track.

Back