thinme's not sure where to post this???

thinme

Hi everyone

Not sure where to stick this post but anyway here goes........:confused:

Its taken me just 6 months to lose well in excess of 8 stone and i had a phone call yesterday telling me that i had passed my accreditation to become a cambridge counsellor.

I AM SOOOOO HAAPPPYYYY!!!!!!!

I felt like i had to share it with you all because i do feel like its been a success story for me:D and here's hoping a new journey will begin for me now with my maintenance and couselling.

Stephx:D

well done that is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I'm sure your achievements will be a great influence on potential losers :D :D :D

love

Gen xxx

thanks Gen

Hi Steph

Congratulations on your brilliant weight loss & your accrediation - you'll be a wonderful inspiration for all your clients.

Hi Steph,

1238.gif
Well you certainly have posted in the right forum!!!

You are truly a Success:D

Mega Congratulations on your amazing weight loss of 124lbs.!!!

jumping0045.gif
And Congratulations on becoming a CDC:D :D :D

Hi everyone

Not sure where to stick this post but anyway here goes........:confused:

Its taken me just 6 months to lose well in excess of 8 stone and i had a phone call yesterday telling me that i had passed my accreditation to become a cambridge counsellor.

I AM SOOOOO HAAPPPYYYY!!!!!!!

I felt like i had to share it with you all because i do feel like its been a success story for me:D and here's hoping a new journey will begin for me now with my maintenance and couselling.

Stephx:D

Absolutely brilliant news, your weight loss is amazing, did you stick to it 100% for the 6 months, or did you have any "blips"

Well done anyway x

Fantastic!!! Well done - I'd love to be CDC after I've done this but unfortunately I'm on lighter life :sigh:

Congrats on your weight loss that is amazing :)

well done thinme, what agreat acheivment x

Now THAT'S what I call a success story!!! :D

Back