**Thinner Thursday Hour By Hour**

Tooo Funny Guru!

Don't have a problem with bosses at the moment as I've joined the ranks for the unemployed for a while!

Day three for me too Gem, but we've already chatted!

OMG! I forgot just how many times you visit the bloody loo on sole source.... every hour at least!

Good job I keep glugging otherwise I'd have p'eed myself down the the loo by now and be a shrivelled prune next to the pan!!! :eek:

Glad to hear that everybody is holding up well so far.... I love the hour by hour thread when I'm not at work... when I think of doing something I really don't want to do, I post on here instead! Usually complete nonsense, but hey, I'm among friends. Aren't I???

well done Guru on a great loss! feels good to get into the 19s doesn't it?

alipally lol @ loo comment! my colleagues must think i'm barmy the amount of times i run down the corridor!!! x

Hi all!

Sorry its such a late pop in from me! Have had an ok day today but have wanted to eat -have been writing about it in my notebook. Did an exercise DVD today, first time in ages. Enjoyed it-its the Charlie Brooks (Genine from eastenders) one.

Away to make SS+ meal soon then keep myself busy tonight and away from the kitchen.

hi its late for me too! Managed to be good today on ss in last ditch attempt to loose a shed load before my hols!! Think i will have a soup when the kids go to bed as o.h is away with work!

Back