**Thinner Thursday** HOUR BY HOUR

Thanks Blingbabe - I hope your reward bag arrives soon. My 3 stone reward to myself is one of the new Clinique lip colours - Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Rhubarbie. It is winging its way towards me now courtesy of DHL amid all my next months supply of CD soups and bars. Mum says they picked it up about an hour ago. It should take it about 5 days to get here.
:) I am sure I can find something else to reward myself with too!

Congrats on the 3st loss! Thats amazing, you must be proud of yourself?

I have got WI tonight, 3 weeks i have been on it now... really doesnt feel like it at all.
Its also not been as hard as i thought it would be, i have been able to cook my OH dinner, watch other people eat and not cheat.
Its a great feeling and i hope to continue to stay 100% :D

Its also not been as hard as i thought it would be, i have been able to cook my OH dinner, watch other people eat and not cheat.
Its a great feeling and i hope to continue to stay 100% :D

*****! haha I am craving proper food BIG TIME!!!!!!! :'(

Made my O/H an amazing bacon and cheese sandwich over the weekend...it looked divine :( and smelt too good haha

*****! haha I am craving proper food BIG TIME!!!!!!! :'(

Made my O/H an amazing bacon and cheese sandwich over the weekend...it looked divine :( and smelt too good haha

And thanks to you missy i didnt do the naughty last night :D :D :D
Sooooo dont be giving in to the cravings.... as hard as it is you can do it hun x

Good, glad you didn't :) when do you move?x

Thank you hun :)
Next Tuesday i move so all of next week no-one will here from me on here until i return to work on the 16th Nov.

How you doing? x

sooo glad my nightshifts are over, they really mess up my crazy 4hr routine!! i thought i'd have munched all the food in the place but lucky for me i felt a bit sick so had 'breakfast' porridge before my nightshift last night at 4.30pm then went from then till i got home at 8.30am this morining. usually i eat like mad on biccies etc when on nights out of sheer greed and boredom. couldnt quite believe it! not good for the nutrients for yesterday but enjoying playing catch-up today :D days off today and tomorrow so hopefully remain heavenly and taking my first tetra pack (choccy) with me to the fireworks tonight, woooo! hope everyone is feeling strong and fighting the demons! xx

Thank you hun :)
Next Tuesday i move so all of next week no-one will here from me on here until i return to work on the 16th Nov.

How you doing? x

Oh no :( lets hope there's no naughty temptations in that time ..

mind you, you prob won't have time to think about food lol

Oh no :( lets hope there's no naughty temptations in that time ..

mind you, you prob won't have time to think about food lol

I still get FB on my phone though *hurray* We can still chat.
There will be no temptations like you say im going to be far too busy :)

Back