Thinsperation Needed Help!!!!

Love Lips Lisa

I have told myself I am back on the waggon and going for it, but am wavering cause it's my daughter's birthday on Friday and the school hols next week so it's gonna be tricky!!, but I have picked today hoping to keep going for at least two week's, thinking if I can stick at it when it's really hard it's go to get easier. Plus if I don't I am defo gonna be heavier when I'm back to work after the hols and I don't want to do that!! Any help/words of wisdom would be gratefully appreciated?? Have a great day of TS I'm trying :sigh:

C'mon u can do it I'm only on day 3 of my restart n there's a few of us in the main forum think the thread is just called day 2 total solution so come n join us

Just think how much u can lose in two weeks! N u don't wanna be gaining weight in this weather! You can do it just get that water down you

You can do it Lisa, its my dad's birthday Saturday and mine next wednesday so I would normally think oh what the hell, meal and birthday cake but this time I am absolutely determined I am going to stick to this. I'm on day three and willpower is very strong and I think I haven't shelled out for this diet just to blow it in the first week! Just think how proud of yourself you will feel if you get through the daughter's birthday without cheating, if you can do that the rest will be a blast, good luck xx

You can do it! Why not make some of those cake thingys that have been mentioned on here (think you microwave a shake or something) to have at the same time as the birthday cake so to feel like you're participating. I was going to do 2 weeks until my sister in laws hen party then have a WS day and carry on but now I'm thinking I'll just drink water and slip off for a shake! I'm on day 4 and it feels like its working s don't want to jeopardise it. Whenever unwavering from a diet, I go and try on something that's close to fitting so I can see the reason in carrying on. Good luck, it's tough with events xox

Thanks to you all you have given me 'thinsperation'!! I am going to do it for at least two weeks and hopefully I will see the results!! At the end of the day I am just making excuses and that's life!! There is always something going on I just need to get a grip and today is that day!! Just about to have my first shake of the day and actually looking forward to it!! Maybe I won't go to the loo for 5 mins having already drunk 2 litres of water lol Stay on track everyone xxx

Well done Lisa, keep at it x

Back