Third day and struggling

Easy_pickle

I am on third day of Exante total solution 600 calories a day. I never thought I could go past 2nd day but I am here. Today is bit of a struggle as I am light headed and feeling week. Has anyone else also felt like this in initial days?

In a word...YES! I think the first couple of days are the easiest in all honesty. It's a case of man up...it will work, but it's so hard.

I am on day 5 and I so feel your pain. On a bright note though, I have lost 2 stone in 8 weeks AND I have maintained that loss for 6 months and now I want to lose my last stone, hence I am back on it (I've stopped and started a couple of times recently). I've cleared my diary for 1 month to give me a fighting chance.

Good luck xx

I agree with Mrs H - the beginning is tough but after a week or so you will start to feel better.

I have lost a stone and a half in 4 weeks so far and although i have my moments, believe me its worth it! I currently feel better than i have felt in a long time, with much more energy.

Hang in there you can do it!!

The first week is the most difficult especially the weekend depending on your lifestyle. you need to keep occupied and do something that doesn't involve food and drink so something like the Cinema is good as it gets you out and gives you something else to think about. I also think a little treat is in order at the end of the first week for being strong and keeping going and is positive thing for the brain. So something like a perfume/aftershave will lift the spirits or just something new in a smaller size to look forward to. You need a little something to treat yourself. I found a new book helped at the beginning just to cope with the boredom. I've been on this almost 4 months and I feel fantastic and I look fantastic too. You can do it, honestly you can! don't give in to your cravings you will feel crap afterwards you need to see this a a positive thing in your life. Good luck.

Back