Third time lucky - restarting tomorrow

Hello everyone, well this is my third attempt and am a bit frustrated. I have said this is my last attempt, all this yo-yoing isn't good for me. So my plan is to give it my all. If anyone has any suggestions it would be gratefully appreciated. I have loved reading all your posts - very inspiring xxxx

So tomorrow morning back on track!

This is my first attempt so I'm not exactly the authority on this, but I suspect that TFR itself is the easy part and it's the maintenance which is the real test - once we're let loose on food again, we have to make our own decisions and they have to be good ones. This was our downfall before Lipotrim and we have to commit ourselves to not letting it be our downfall again afterwards. I think if you find yourself straying and putting the weight back on then you need to try a new game plan. Don't allow yourself to have those foods AT ALL when you finish. Some of us just don't have the strength to live by "anything in moderation" because we suffer with food addiction / sugar addiction. The only way to overcome some addictions is to take yourself away from the problem completely. I think I am going to have to be one of those people. My weaknesses are chocolate, Indian food and pizza. I wish I didn't have to, but I think I am going to have to abstain from them completely when I'm finished with Lipotrim and trying to maintain my loss, or they WILL be my downfall, I know it.

Best of luck to you - third time lucky! ;)

Thanks Kozza, I've been very lucky in as fact that I've only put a stone on while friends who have done the same diet have put three stone plus. I think that's down to the fact that I've kept my exercise up. Thanks for the words of advice and I definitely agree that there are certain foods I have to never have again and am only now letting that fact sink in. But what I have to remember is that when I'm loosing weight the feeling I get is a million times better than when I eat rubbish. Good luck - looks like you're doing brilliantly x

Well here goes, I'm off to a good start. 1litre of water done and one chocolate shake and a lovely black tea :sigh:. I'm on nights tonight so not the best time to start a diet but I've let that be an excuse for too long. So I've had my morning shake, I'll have one this afternoon and then one in work before midnight. Crossing my fingers x

Back