Third time lucky!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Losing it for good, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while. Started CD Diet about 18months ago, got to about 12lbs away from target:). I was so chuffed with myself, I let all my hard efforts just walk out of the door:break_diet:. I also got back with OH so have got comfortable again and am now back up to 12stone:eek:!!! What a waste of time, money and energy:cry:.

Anyway I am so bloody determined this time round. I am not on CD (too expensive and too unsociable) but I am taking a new approach, eating very little (no carbs/lots of water and about 500-1000 calories a day- taking multi vitamins too) and exercising for at least one hour a day either running/exercise video except sundays which I have given myself off.lol

I don't really need advice about my diet as such (it works for me as I have already lost 6lbs since sunday) but the support I got on here last time was fab, so if anyone needs a buddy/some support or is just curious to see how I am getting on then get in touch.

I can't afford to keep losing the weight and gaining it again, all this yo-yoing is making me dizzy:jelous: I am 1000% committed. Wish me luck;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. florabell

florabell Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Good luck!!

4. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    good luck to you

5. Losing it for good

Losing it for good Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.65%)
    Diet:
    VLC- Exante
    Thanks Guys!

6. Jellybaby1

Jellybaby1 Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck! I'm going for second time lucky. And i totaly agree that partners can sometimes not be good for loosing weight, things get comfortable. I've decided to loose weight now and it took a good talking to the OH for him to give me encouragement instead of him saying "Oh but i love you just the way you are" I said thats not what i need to hear!

7. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Hiya, good luck hun, you're in the same boat as me, I'm off on my third time round too! Third time lucky for us, fingers crossed!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.