Third time lucky!

Losing it for good

Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while. Started CD Diet about 18months ago, got to about 12lbs away from target:). I was so chuffed with myself, I let all my hard efforts just walk out of the door:break_diet:. I also got back with OH so have got comfortable again and am now back up to 12stone:eek:!!! What a waste of time, money and energy:cry:.

Anyway I am so bloody determined this time round. I am not on CD (too expensive and too unsociable) but I am taking a new approach, eating very little (no carbs/lots of water and about 500-1000 calories a day- taking multi vitamins too) and exercising for at least one hour a day either running/exercise video except sundays which I have given myself off.lol

I don't really need advice about my diet as such (it works for me as I have already lost 6lbs since sunday) but the support I got on here last time was fab, so if anyone needs a buddy/some support or is just curious to see how I am getting on then get in touch.

I can't afford to keep losing the weight and gaining it again, all this yo-yoing is making me dizzy:jelous: I am 1000% committed. Wish me luck;)

good luck to you

Thanks Guys!

Good Luck! I'm going for second time lucky. And i totaly agree that partners can sometimes not be good for loosing weight, things get comfortable. I've decided to loose weight now and it took a good talking to the OH for him to give me encouragement instead of him saying "Oh but i love you just the way you are" I said thats not what i need to hear!

Hiya, good luck hun, you're in the same boat as me, I'm off on my third time round too! Third time lucky for us, fingers crossed!!! x

Back