Third time lucky?

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Hi everyone :)

I am returning to both LL and the website.
Last time i was here last year and then i slipped quite badly (won't get into why as it's pathetic).
Anyway. I am determined to make this work this time round.
I wonder if there are any of you who have failed TWICE (how embarrasing is that) and are trying to give it a go again?!

I am going to my first returner meeting on Sunday and then the next day it's ON!!!
Wish me luck everyone!
(how is everyone doing btw?)
:p

ive lost count of the times i've "started" LL again, but then asked myself have i really started or am i just messing about. Anyway i havent been on this site for a long time and it was only a message sent wishing me happy birthday that jogged my memory about it now. I have decided to give it one last go, and i really mean it this time. I will be looking for support from everyone here on minimins as they helped get me through the first time around and certainly need their support once again so good luck to me and anyone else starting on their weight loss journey once again.

Good luck! This is my 3rd time and i am now into week 9 - feeling great and positive very different from the previous two times because i can check here most days which definately keeps me motivated and on track :)

I'm on my week 9 too and feeling great!
I see you're doing well too! :)

Back