Third Time Lucky...!

I downloaded a weight loss hypnosis app for my phone- was free and had really good reviews.

It was 40 mins long and I did the whole thing - was SO weird! It began with relaxing me etc, and then I know she spoke about sickly fattening foods and I don't remember anything else until I woke up when she told me to!!

It was the strangest thing but I felt really heavy, sunk in to the mattress, completely relaxed, and felt like my arms and legs weren't there- was really strange.

Looking forward to seeing if it works!!

xsarahx said:
I downloaded a weight loss hypnosis app for my phone- was free and had really good reviews.

It was 40 mins long and I did the whole thing - was SO weird! It began with relaxing me etc, and then I know she spoke about sickly fattening foods and I don't remember anything else until I woke up when she told me to!!

It was the strangest thing but I felt really heavy, sunk in to the mattress, completely relaxed, and felt like my arms and legs weren't there- was really strange.

Looking forward to seeing if it works!!

Oh wow! What is it called? Would love to download it. Doing night shifts muck up my body clock so could do with some relaxation stuff. X

I just listened to it! I feel really relaxed. Will let you know if it stops my cravings to eat rubbish lol! My other half did stumble into my room drunk whilst I was listening so think I will prob need to do it again. That ladies voice is really relaxing though! Night night x

I know how hard it is, I keep doing really well all day and then messing up in the evening which then just makes me annoyed at myself and I'm sure it's just a vicious cycle! You've got an exercise bike at home don't you? Hopefully you can do more exercise and give yourself more calories to limit the damage.

Is that app for the iphone?

Haha don't think the hypnosis can take credit for that! I think it is because I have been yo-yoing so much recently, if I put on I put on loads, and when I try to lose it, it all comes off really quickly. Not that I am complaining!

Today has been good - I have been for a walk, could have driven, but decided to walk. Food has been good. I am planning on doing a little bit of exercise on my mini trampoline too. Did treat myself to a bag of Malteasers - within cals though! :)

Ah, that's annoying then. I meant when you were at home over Christmas though.

Yesssss, made it through another day!! :D

Tomorrow I am having:

B: crumpets
L: wrap, wotsits and kit Kat
D: Frankie and Bennys! Have already chosen - stuffed mushrooms, and then a Philly steak wrap.

Exercise: 50 min walk

Two lectures left tomorrow 9-12 and then done! Got to hang around until Tuesday though for some training for a new job I got at uni which is a pain.

But, thinking of it as a positive, it means I can stay in control of my food, rather than being tempted by food at home. Also means I miss a night out I had planned for Saturday which is fine for the diet!

Also, managed to get a job for a few days temping at home over Christmas - again, the more time I am out of the house, the more time I am distracted from food!

Well done on the job hun!

Back