Third Time Lucky...!

Yeah but after choosing such a healthy option, think you can have a little treat!

xsarahx said:
I had the portobello mushroom and halloumi cheese burger - it's only 380 cals! Then the chips on the side which is a bad choice but the nicest!

Mmmmm delish! I think I might do the veggie burger or the couscous salad today :)

Don't bother when its Christmas. Youll just beat yourself up for nothing. Just make sure you get back on track after

Ha I think we're joint first, you can't be beating me I don't think!

Thats brilliant :)

I miss my wii, hopefully it'll help you keep on track a bit. I've got quite a few plans too so it's going to be hard, going to try and be relatively good though!

Wii is all set up - is brilliant! Just bought myself Just Dance Broadway too and I think I may have Just Dance 2 somewhere so I have loads of motivation!

I am going to write out a little diary for a week... to keep me on track!

I'll try to stick with it as much as possible - but you know what it's like at this time of year!!?

Wed 28th Dec
B: crumpets and marmite (239)
L: wrap, mini cheddars, 3 choc orange segments (511)
D: going out for dinner - we'll be near a Nandos so I might try to go for that. If I do then I'll have the mushroom and cheese burger with spicy rice. (587)

Exercise: I'll be out from 7:30am - 9pm so won't have time for Wii. Plus I will have been walking throughout the day. (148)

= 1189 net. I'll have 441 cals left over so plenty of room for accidents!

I'm also going to the cinema but am fine in there - don't particularly like eating in the cinema so will just have a Diet Coke!

Thursday 29 December
B: crumpets and spread (239)
L: wrap, mini cheddars and 3 choc orange segments (511)
D: wrap, mini cheddars and (157 & 148)

Not ideal to have the same lunch as dinner but I know I'll stay on track! 674 leftover

Friday 30 December B: crumpets and spread (239)
L: wrap, mini cheddars and 3 choc orange segments (511)
D: wrap, mini cheddars (374)

Exercise will be lots of walking and some Wii fit (157 & 148)

I'll have something sweet after dinner too and that leaves me with 811 leftover!

Saturday 31st December
B: crumpets and spread (239)
L: wrap, mini cheddars (374)D: wrap, mini cheddars (374)
Will be drinking so have added 500 cals for that.
Exercise: walking and wii (157 & 297)

Still leaves me with 597 left over.

Right, that will do for now - takes me up to 2012! Sorry to ramble on, but I am hoping it is going to help me if I have it written out!

Last edited:
Oh, also, I have 2 sets of scales - some at my house and some at my uni house - the house ones are more reliable, but the uni ones are where I am more often.

Now that I have my Wii I have decided to go by the Wii scales - they say I am 15.4 - oh dear! But, its fine, a lot of it will go quickly when I start back again, and the rest will come off with perserverance!

Well done on planning out! Hopefully it'll keep you on track :)

Back