Total Solution Third time lucky?

skupio

Hi everyone. I'm back after a long break. I started a while back losing 17lbs in 4 weeks then fell off the wagon. I had a short break and restarted but just couldn't get back into it. After a longer break and putting 7lbs back on I think (hope) that i now have my head in the right place to start again. I am recently married and wanting to start a family soon but i really need to drop some weight first. Fingers crossed, wish me luck. Your support helped first time round until I lost the plot so I'll be on here everyday again reading your inspiring stories and messages. X

Hi ya

I am a re-starter to. Today is my first day but the withdrawal is getting the better of me. I am not sure whether it is due to bri g ready for my next pack or that I should just carry on and hope that I will get to the other side.

How's your first day going?

Xx

Hey we can be buddies if you want. I'm due my next pack soon then I'm off on a gig (I'm in a brass band) I'll have the other pack after the concert as I'm always hungry after playing. I'm feeling pretty good so far. I'd forgotten how often you need a wee though with all this water. Lol. Keep going I'll be here for support. X

His ya

Hope Uni are getting on okay?

I fully start today and I am waiting to have my porridge later on this morning. The problem I have today is that I injured my back yesterday so I am stuck at home watching Jeremy Kyle; talk about an eye opener!!!!

Staying off the packs until later so I can eck out the packs as long as I can.

I will be putting the stash of food away as I can't throw it away. Maybe one day I will throw it away but I will get to that point hopefully later along in the programme.

Xx

Back