Third Time Lucky

Hello slimming World Members

This is my third time back at Slimming World. First Time was in January 2011 and my head just was not with it at all so i thought pointless going so gave up Then in December 2011 my mum had a party and i saw the pictures, well i just cried for days. sat praying that i would get my head in right place and lose weight. Then in January 2011 a Gym opened up over the road from where i lived yes 5 min walk i had no excuse. the same week A slimming World group open up road at church 10 mins walk again no excuse. So i joined Gym and went to my first class in my local Slimming World in same week. I also stopped Smoking (Will be a year no cigs on 1st January ) I weighted in at my heaviest ever 16 stone 9 lbs Well i was so upset but i knew i had made right choice. In the first week i lost 5 lbs and i was amazed Over the weeks i lost every time with one maintain. I went from 16 stone 9 lbs to 12 stone 11 lbs. Then had some family stuff going on and was unable to go to class for 8 weeks. In them 8 weeks i went to 13 stone 9 and half pounds again. I re-joined last week and my first weigh in last night i lost 2 and half pounds. I am now back on track and this will be third time lucky for me

Anyone else on their third time back at Class?

Untitled-1.jpg

Picture on left was me 16 stone 9 lbs from that Christmas photo Picture on Right is me from my birthday 2012 Target i want to get to by my next Birthday 2013 is 9 st 7 lbs :)

xxx

This is my 4th time back. The first time i left was because I moved towns, the second time i left was because i was pregnant, the third time was after i had my son i just couldnt get my head into it so left. This time round i am the most motivated i have been and so far the lowest weight i have been in ages. Even a gain now spurs me on whereas before i would throw in the towel and just give up. I think because i am back at it the 4th time i am more chilled out and also know what works for me eating wise to lose weight x

Good Evening Safia Yes this time i feel ready to continue my Journey and Motivation from other members in class and on here/face book Really spurs me on too. The lowest weight i have been at in years was the 12 stone 11 pounds To get to under 10 stone for my Birthday would be great!! Not been there in over 15 years.

Good Luck Sweetie with your Weight loss Journey :)

This is the third time I've joined slimming world. Previously it was to lose weight for my wedding and to have my second baby. This time my head is definitely in the right place and I want to succeed for a number of reasons. Mainly health related. yes, I want to look gook but I want to be healthy more. I have lost 19.5lbs in 7 weeks and know that this time I will succeed. Good luck on your weightloss journey.

Back