Third time lucky!!

geordiegirl1806

Ok this is my 3rd attempt at slimming world and believe that writing food down on here does help - I normally use the time to slim diary with my sister in law as support to eachother but she won't be doing this till after my new baby niece or nephew is born in April. This is just me. If anyone reads this or follows please step in and advise if you think my food diary needs 'tweeked' or if you think I'm not quite getting it - I will post pics too of food now n again just so it's not all text

Anyways diary starts tomorrow let's see if I can get 2 stone off by September!!

Well day 1 has gone ok even went swimming n done 20 lengths which I'm well proud off considering I haven't swam for over a year!! Can feel my arms now haha

B - overnight oats (hexb) with blueberries
L - left over sw pulled pork and salad
T - just having it now so having pasta n sauce with loads of added mushrooms

Hexa - skimmed milk

Syns - not had any I don't think might have a yoghurt with granola later for pud (5.5 for granola)

QUESTION: anyone know how many lengths would work as body magic? Thanks Emma xx

Tuesdays diary

B - overnight oats (hexb) with muller light and blueberries
L - crab salad (5x crabsticks & 1 tsp light mayo (2 syns) on jkt pot with cherry toms and cucumber
T - sw chips with poached egg

Hex a - skimmed milk

Syns total - 2

Wednesday

B - muller light blueberries and granola (5.5)
L - pasta and sauce with mushrooms
T - bolognaise with cous cous

Swimming (22 lengths)

Hexa - milk

No hexb (maybe I should of had one?!)

Syns 5.5

Hi Geordiegirl, here to subscribe. I'm on my second go off Switch.
Hopefully third time lucky for you :)
Like your food diary so far, will be checking back!

Hi Geordiegirl, here to subscribe. I'm on my second go off Switch.
Hopefully third time lucky for you :)
Like your food diary so far, will be checking back!

Erm. Just noticed my typo. That should have said 'my second go at SW. ' As in Slimming World. Sorry. :p

Tuesdays diary

B - rasps blueberries blackberries muller light n granola (5.5)
L - jkt and beans
T - bolognaise and cous cous

Hexa - milk
Hexb - 2 x alpen light bars

Syns 5.5

Wed diary

B - overnight oats with rasps and blueberries
L - pasta n sauce with leeks and mushrooms
T - pasta with bacon, courgettes, mushrooms, Aubergine, onions garlic and pesto (3.5)

Tsp of Nutella (2.5) - choc fix out of jar! Haha

Hexa - milk
Hexb - porridge oats

Syns 6

Does anyone save their syns if they go out on a night out? I'm out in newcastle on Saturday night n want to keep majority for then.... X

Wed diary

B - overnight oats with rasps and blueberries
L - pasta n sauce with leeks and mushrooms
T - pasta with bacon, courgettes, mushrooms, Aubergine, onions garlic and pesto (3.5)

Tsp of Nutella (2.5) - choc fix out of jar! Haha

Hexa - milk
Hexb - porridge oats

Syns 6

Does anyone save their syns if they go out on a night out? I'm out in newcastle on Saturday night n want to keep majority for then.... X

Yes I do. It used to be called flexi syns at one time. I think it's frowned upon now in group. We were told to go syn free for as much as possible then count your syns for the special occasion. Be careful don't over do it. Have a great night. xx

Yup, have definitely seen people do this! When I used to go to group, my consultant would suggest it, if someone had a big meal or event coming up... Like, enjoy yourself on the night, by take it easy on the syns the day before and after sort of thing.

Food looks great, by the way!

Back