Third time lucky

dextermummy

Silver Member
Good evening ladies and gents.
Well, as the title suggests, Ive been here before. First in 2010 when I lost a whopping (almost) 6 stones, then again in 2013 when I only managed a measly 3 stone or so. Trouble is the weight just keeps finding me again. I weighed in Sunday at 17st 12lbs and and started up properly on monday, and with a combination of calorie counting and white magic, the plan is to shift a load of that lard before Chrimbo (then pile a bit back on, then hopefully have the motivation to get back on it in Jan).
I'll admit I am ever so slightly disappointed that it seems a wee bit quieter here than it used to be, unless you're doing Slimming World (which I'm totally not dissing, but is not something I could follow). That is absolutely not intended as a criticism of this forum. It's a fantastic resource, and after all, it is what we make it. That's why I'm planning on running rampant through this place setting up some challenges and generally talking at y'all in the hopes that it encourages some peeps to come out and play. After all, if you build it, they will come.
I'm determined to make this fun, I'm determined to stay motivated. Coz once diet boredom sets in, well, you can see up there ^^ what happens when I get bored.
So, enough waffle, I'm either off to set up a September Challenge or eat my body wieght in chocolate. Can you guess which? Can you catch me?
See you out there.
DM

Back