Third time lucky???

denise42

Silver Member
September 27 2018

Guess who’s back, back again......hoping this time might be the last time.....

So far today, I’ve worked from home which can go two ways....healthy on plan or totally off plan....

Breakfast
Baked oats with 40g oats (HEXB) 5g chia seeds (0.5) 5g desiccated coconut (0.5) using 1 egg and 1 muller light (1) served with raspberries and blueberries

Lunch
Bacon (f) eggs (f) beans (f) SW chips (f) mushrooms (s)

Snack
Muller light (1)

Coffees using HEXA skimmed milk

Sugar free sweets 4 @ 0.5 syn per 2

Dinner
Stuffed mushrooms

Body magic
1 hour yoga

September 27 2018

Guess who’s back, back again......hoping this time might be the last time.....

So far today, I’ve worked from home which can go two ways....healthy on plan or totally off plan....

Breakfast
Baked oats with 40g oats (HEXB) 5g chia seeds (0.5) 5g desiccated coconut (0.5) using 1 egg and 1 muller light (1) served with raspberries and blueberries

Lunch
Bacon (f) eggs (f) beans (f) SW chips (f) mushrooms (s)

Snack
Muller light (1)

Coffees using HEXA skimmed milk

Sugar free sweets 4 @ 0.5 syn per 2

Dinner
Stuffed mushrooms

Body magic
1 hour yoga

Hi welcome back, I have been here before too, this is my third week, been a bit up and down, but full throttle this week so far, I want this to me my last chance saloon too, each time I stop a plan I weigh more each time I start again, I am hoping this time will just stick too it, I have lots of things come up over the next month but trying to prepare for those in advance. I really wish you luck, been there, done that too, we will all here to support each other :p:p:p

Welcome back x

Hi guys, nice to be back amongst friends lol.

Yesterday was a good day (Friday 28.9.18)

Stuck to plan in the day and then went to Blackpool in the evening to see Canada’s fireworks display....amazing 🎆🎇
Had fish & peas for my tea....so proud I didn’t have chips 😂

Breakfast
Oats, berries & honey

30 min HIIT (counteract the batter on the fish)

Lunch
Jacket spud, chicken, salad, lowest mayo

Dinner
Fish (in batter, could be worse), mushy peas

Saturday 29/9/18

Out for a few mile walk on the Pendleton witches trail up in Newchurch near Burnley good body magic and great views

Food a little meh.....

Breakfast
2 wholemeal toast with light spread, bacon & egg

3+ mile walk

Lunch and snack
Banana, 2 SW vegetable bean burgers with salad and lowest mayo

Dinner
Filet steak, oven chips, mushrooms & tomatoes
Then it goes wrong.....
Onion rings, chocolate 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

It’s so hard this slimming world lark this time around. I manage a few days then bam back to binge eating....is it laziness, not planning enough, not eating early enough due to gym classes, not shopping to a plan. I think it’s all these and not wanting it badly enough.

The first time I was so focused this time not so much. My meals generally are on plan it’s the binging in between that is the problem.....

Aggggghhhhhh........that’s just me screaming at myself lol

Re doing SW yet again, they say never give up trying.....

Since 27 Dec 2018 I have lost 8lb (3,2,3,STS)

I’m doing great at the moment and my goal is to complete the whole of January on plan 💯 I am currently 23/31 days complete.

My goals after this are:

1. January on plan
2. To have lost 10lb for my birthday weekend in Newcastle (15 Feb)
3. To have lost 1 st 7lb for our holiday to Cuba in April
4. To be near target of 11.7 for our holiday in Kos in September
5. To attend HIIT classes for 30 min 4/7 days
6. To get out walking again at the weekends

Re doing SW yet again, they say never give up trying.....

Since 27 Dec 2018 I have lost 8lb (3,2,3,STS)

I’m doing great at the moment and my goal is to complete the whole of January on plan 💯 I am currently 23/31 days complete.

My goals after this are:

1. January on plan
2. To have lost 10lb for my birthday weekend in Newcastle (15 Feb)
3. To have lost 1 st 7lb for our holiday to Cuba in April
4. To be near target of 11.7 for our holiday in Kos in September
5. To attend HIIT classes for 30 min 4/7 days
6. To get out walking again at the weekends

Hi Denise, welcome back :) Nice to see you posting again!

Well done on losing 8lb since Christmas. I'm sure you'll get 10lb by your birthday weekend :)
I love making mini targets, they always help to keep me going and stay motivated.

Hi Denise, welcome back :) Nice to see you posting again!

Well done on losing 8lb since Christmas. I'm sure you'll get 10lb by your birthday weekend :)
I love making mini targets, they always help to keep me going and stay motivated.

Hiya little miss.... I hope I do, I had a maintain last weigh in so should be a loss this week, I’ve still been 💯 even on a night out last night. I’m on a mission to get into my lovely dresses hanging in my wardrobe lol

Last edited:
Sat 26/1/19

Had a night out last night, there was a new pub opening in Manchester that we are doing some work with so our team were invited along to one of their trial nights. I planned in advance what I was going to eat, the pub brand are well renowned for their carveries so that was my plan to be on SW. they are also famous for their cakes!!!!

I didn’t cave in, I drove so drank Diet Coke, I had a carvery of lean turkey, all the veg, roast parsnip and 1 boiled potato with a small drizzle of gravy....
I DID NOT have cake....just saying my colleagues wife did and offered to share as they are massive but I graciously declined I want my weight loss much more than I wanted cake.

When I got home I made myself a treat plate for 5 syns and I was happy with that.

Attachments

• 41F7E8C7-1760-475C-8103-7D9C89D1F4DC.jpeg
    41F7E8C7-1760-475C-8103-7D9C89D1F4DC.jpeg
    872.7 KB · Views: 13
Well I am a happy bunny 🐰 for the month of January 19 I have completed 31 full days on plan, no cheating no going over syns and no wavering......I’ve lost 11lb.

I am now back in the 13’s bracket my next mini goal is to lose 3lb before 15 th Feb to get my stone for my birthday.

So far another week on plan

Well I am a happy bunny 🐰 for the month of January 19 I have completed 31 full days on plan, no cheating no going over syns and no wavering......I’ve lost 11lb.

I am now back in the 13’s bracket my next mini goal is to lose 3lb before 15 th Feb to get my stone for my birthday.

So far another week on plan

Wow well done hun, 11lbs in the month is a fab result...you're definitely back on track :)
I'm sure you'll get your next mini target, 3lbs in 2 weeks is doable.

6/2/19

Weighed in 5/2/19 and lost a pound, we always want more and I’m no exception but I’ll take a pound.

I’m hoping for 2lb on my next weigh in on 12/2 that would give me a stone loss for my birthday 🎂 and weekend away in Newcastle

Back