THIRD TIME LUCKY!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lumpy, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm starting LL for the third time, having lost 5.5 and 5 stone the first two times, but regained due to not completing management, and not changing my eating habits.

This time will be different, I now have over 7 stone to lose, following another baby, and I am determined to succeed. I know this plan will work for me, I just need to stay focussed. I picked up packs from my counsellor, and started yesterday, and my first weigh in will be Sunday.

Feeling a bit headachy and lethargic today, but I know I'll have that 'stomach in', and 'not hungry' feeling soon :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Good luck Lumpy. You know the drill and you know you've been a success before. Look forward to hearing how successful you have been. I'm restarting following a small gain (for me!) on holiday and taking RTM early before my holiday. I'm on day 4 and was a bit headachey yesterday but so far so good today :)

4. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Kaalin

Thank you!

The first time I went on hols 4 weeks into RTM and took packs with me, but just ended up having a blow out. The second time I did packs the whole time I was away. Sounds like you have things under control. Well done on your loss so far, look forward to chatting with you. :)

5. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Very best of luck Lumpy - I'm a new starter just into my second day. Think of what you know you are capable of achieving and I'm sure you'll stay focused this time.

6. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    good luck with your ll journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.