THIRD TIME LUCKY!

Lumpy

One day at a time

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm starting LL for the third time, having lost 5.5 and 5 stone the first two times, but regained due to not completing management, and not changing my eating habits.

This time will be different, I now have over 7 stone to lose, following another baby, and I am determined to succeed. I know this plan will work for me, I just need to stay focussed. I picked up packs from my counsellor, and started yesterday, and my first weigh in will be Sunday.

Feeling a bit headachy and lethargic today, but I know I'll have that 'stomach in', and 'not hungry' feeling soon :D

Good luck Lumpy. You know the drill and you know you've been a success before. Look forward to hearing how successful you have been. I'm restarting following a small gain (for me!) on holiday and taking RTM early before my holiday. I'm on day 4 and was a bit headachey yesterday but so far so good today :)

Hi Kaalin

Thank you!

The first time I went on hols 4 weeks into RTM and took packs with me, but just ended up having a blow out. The second time I did packs the whole time I was away. Sounds like you have things under control. Well done on your loss so far, look forward to chatting with you. :)

Back