Third time's a charm! (More like twentieth)

bettyboop06

Hello all!
So I have decided to start an online weight loss diary. I was an active member on this site about a year and a half ago but have been so lazy the last 18 months and I am fed up with it.
So I hope I don't bore you to death, but this is my story.
I am a 19 year old college student who has just recently moved out of home. My weight has fluctuated for years, and I really want it all to be over. When I was 15, I decided to do the low carb diet with my older sister. I was a disheartening 16st5lb and about 5ft6in. After three months of diet and (light enough) exercise I had lost two and a half stone. This changed my life, and even though I gained the weight back, I will always thank my Sister for pushing me to do what I was always scared to.
Since then, I have tried Lipotrim, where I quickly gained back the weight and more, and several other sorry excuses for diet attempts.
Four years later, and at a weight of 17stone, I can't do it anymore. I am slowly but surely everyday losing belief that I will ever like who I am, and how I see myself. Some days I really just want to lay in my bed and cry all day, but then I am quickly interrupted by my 6ft tall super slim roommate who just makes me want to keel over and die. Exaggeration I know.
Anyways, I want this time to be different, I can't depend on my parents to feed me right anymore because I no longer live at home, so I have only myself to answer to.
That's where all of you come into this, I want people, friends, to be able to push me. I want people to answer to, who will support me and kick me in the ass if I am forgetting the whole reason I started this thread. And for all of you who feel the same, I would like to offer the same support.
It is now 00:35 on the 12th of November 2013. When I wake up in the morning (after what should have been an earlier night considering the time I'm writing this), I will be ready to start my new life. Eat better, be more active, and appreciate who I am.
So Goodnight all, and I hope to speak with you tomorrow!

Hello!

Well you definitely sound like you're in the right frame of mind and I think that's the most important thing :)
You'll get lots of support from the members on here!

Good luck, I'll keep looking back at this thread.

Xx

So first day up and not bad! I didnt expect to have a massive shift in diet just yet but I didn't overeat so that is a bonus! I am feeling better about myself today, but still feeling motivated to change my life!tomorrow I will keep myself busy and away from the carbs!

Good luck! Have you any ideas on what type of diet you want to do? Or is it going to be a general change of life style?

Back