Third weigh in, and I'm NOT happy

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
Had my third weigh in this morning, and Im NOT happy at all. I stayed the same yet again.
Why cant I get these scales to move.?
Im not one of these people who eat things and not admit to it, I weigh all my HEs, if I eat it, I write it on my food diary. I am 110% committed to this, and Im just stuck.
I thought I would try EE because its easier for me and my family life...maybe I should change.? I have written down every days menus in the food diary section, can you please have a look.... see if you can see anything that Im missing or anything.????????????????
any help at this stage would be gratefully received......

Debby I'm so sorry you STS again love, maybe a change to a few green and red days may kick start you losing again, please don't be dis-heartened by this, keep to the diet and will start to move again, but you could be losing inches, so all your work is not in vain. thinking of you and sends you big hugs.....XX

Dont be down hun, like Donnie said, just because you STS does mean that your not changing shape. When I first started SW I didnt loose weight for the first 3 weeks but my shape really changed. Give it time, maybe try eating some more speed foods to give yourself a kickstart :) I look forward to hearing of your weight loss next week x

hello,
have you measured your self that is a good way other than the scales to keep a check on your progress.
keep going it will all come good in the end

Awe thanks Donnie, you are a great friend. I appreciate that very much.
I just dont know what to do next you know.?
I have eaten a neutral breakfast because I cannot decide whether to change or to stick at EE.
I have lost 7lbs in 3 weeks. And thats really good, I know it is.... I just want 2 or 3lb losses every week like other people.... If I take the losses on a monthly basis, it wouldnt seem so bad.
I just feel a little confused at the minute.
Or maybe Im worrying over nothing....

You are worrying over nothing love, we'll lose this weight together and nothing is going to stop us, so cheer up love, and good luck for next week, XXX

I've commented in your diary hun, but try not to be frustrated. We all want the 2,3,4lb losses but to some of us, they just don't come, regardless of how well we stick to plan!!

You'll get there eventually - just stick with it and results will surely follow :D

I agree with the others about losing inches (which is ultimately what really matters, right?) Keep measuring yourself and you'll see the change.

x

Thank you everyone for your replies....
I really do appreciate it very much.
Im going to stick at it....
I think Im not going to worry to much about weekly (I say that now lol) and see what happens monthly.

Don't worry hun you are doing great so far. Go by your clothes if they are feeling bigger then you are getting there - remember that you could have water retension or if exercising muscle weights heavier than fat. I have the opposite problem at the moment - I seem to be loosing but my old clothes don't seem to be getting bigger!! Big Hugs x

Back