Third Weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs B, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I hope nobody minds me posting my WIs here, I don't have an interesting enough life to start a diary :rolleyes:.

This week I've lost 3 lbs. I am delighted again.

I had a rough week this week foodwise. I had an AAM on Monday because I felt so hungry, then on Wednesday I had a piece of cheese and on Thursday a pickled onion. Now, TBH, I am a little bit amused that this is my idea of cheating because on other diets it was crisps and chocolate BUT I don't want to start nibbling here and there because I know myself I will not be able to stop.

The reason I was attracted to CD was because I felt it would give me a chance to break my addiction (not a physical one, maybe, but certainly a mental one :sigh:) and I know in my heart this is what I am struggling with.

Oh well, onwards and downwards. At least I am recognising these things now.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Elie

Elie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Mrs B for this very good weight loss! Celebrate with...a nice shake now ;)

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

congrats on your 3lb loss
  5. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Cambridge Diet
    Congratulations on your weight loss and how wonderful that you are recognising these things about yourself!
    What an incredible journey this all is! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.