Thirst

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Does anyone else feel thirsty, I have eaten loads of veg and fruit, and today have had 3 coffees 2 big glasses water and diet coke.and am still thirsty

I drink loads and I wee loads! Ha ha ha hIt can onlu be good Im sure?1
x

I feel thirsty a lot so like Claire, I drink and wee a lot :D :eek:

its strange though you would have thought with all the extra water from veggies that you would be less thirsty

I'm not sure about coffee but tea never quenches my thirst, only water or squash really does that for me.

I do find that when I first start the "drink lots of water" thing that I drink a lot and wee a lot but then after a week I find I don't need to go to the loo quite as often and my thirst is quenched easily.

It may just be your body getting used to its new intake, or you may need to up your water in take?

I always have a large glass of water before a meal too to stop me gorging on my food. Does anyone else do that?

Who knows! Water and fluids are good tho as they make you feel full so eat less :/

FEA

think youre right , maybe its the bodies way of adjusting to the massive change of stodge to water based foods. maybe it will settle next week

I drank gallons of water to start with, and pepsi max. I was just constantly thirsty no matter how much I drank. I pee'd for Britain too!!

It does settle down. It might seem odd, but the more fluids you put in, the more effective your body works at flushing the unwanted fat off, because it makes your liver and kidneys work better. So look at it that way... flushing out the fat ;)

I find that diet drinks make me thirsty. they don't quench my thirst, im sure its the sweetener!! water always does the trick!! :)

I get thirsty with diet drinks too. Tea and water quench my thirst much better.

It depends what you have eaten too, if you have eaten anything naturally salty like bacon or ham, it will make you thirsty

Back