This diet has changed my life already..

bunnycd

I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost a cracking 6.5lbs this week, as well as that I went for an interview on Thurs and found out yesterday I got through to the second round. I went out clubbing last night for the first time in over two years and my CDC has been so lovely over the past month giving me really positive comments and tons of support - she is fantastic!

I am so glad that I embarked on this journey it has been the best thing I have ever done in my life and positive changes are already afoot. I have also signed up to the Arther Finley College as I am a medium/tarot reader and will be taking my final "mediumship" exam next week. I woke up new years day and knew it would be a positive year, that day I watched my local news and they run a report on how Mandy from Evesham lost 20 stone on Cambridge. I knew Mandy from when I was a child and decided that if she can do it so can I.

Once I get to goal I am going to send her some flowers and a letter thanking her for helping me find the diet. Thanks to everyone for your support I really feel that I can get to BMI 25 goal, only 3 months left!

That is so positive bunnycd... good on you!!

3 months is nothing - you will be a super slim you for the summer!!!

Oh you sound so positive, that's fantastic. An amazing weight loss this week and you sound like your life is really good - well done - not long till you will be sending those flowers :)

Congratulations! So this diet really does give you a different outlook on things. My mum and I were talking last night and we were saying that if I did reach my goal (which I WILL!) that certain aspects of my life might change. Some for the good and some not so good. My DP used to have huge jealousy issues and Im wondering if they will come back if I am slim - but I have decided he will just have to deal with it. If he loves me he would want me to be how I WANT to be?? Still - we will have to wait and see.

Well done on your losses to date - keep us posted x

Congrats ! Sounds like all elements of your life are coming together and your head is in the right place for this challenege. I know what you mean about it changing your life.....and its just great. Lots of good wishes for your continued success !

Back