This diet has changed my life already..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 4 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost a cracking 6.5lbs this week, as well as that I went for an interview on Thurs and found out yesterday I got through to the second round. I went out clubbing last night for the first time in over two years and my CDC has been so lovely over the past month giving me really positive comments and tons of support - she is fantastic!

I am so glad that I embarked on this journey it has been the best thing I have ever done in my life and positive changes are already afoot. I have also signed up to the Arther Finley College as I am a medium/tarot reader and will be taking my final "mediumship" exam next week. I woke up new years day and knew it would be a positive year, that day I watched my local news and they run a report on how Mandy from Evesham lost 20 stone on Cambridge. I knew Mandy from when I was a child and decided that if she can do it so can I.

Once I get to goal I am going to send her some flowers and a letter thanking her for helping me find the diet. Thanks to everyone for your support I really feel that I can get to BMI 25 goal, only 3 months left!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is so positive bunnycd... good on you!!

3 months is nothing - you will be a super slim you for the summer!!!

4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Excellent! Keep on trucking, hun!

xxxx

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Oh you sound so positive, that's fantastic. An amazing weight loss this week and you sound like your life is really good - well done - not long till you will be sending those flowers :)

6. Achelois

Achelois Full Member

Congratulations! So this diet really does give you a different outlook on things. My mum and I were talking last night and we were saying that if I did reach my goal (which I WILL!) that certain aspects of my life might change. Some for the good and some not so good. My DP used to have huge jealousy issues and Im wondering if they will come back if I am slim - but I have decided he will just have to deal with it. If he loves me he would want me to be how I WANT to be?? Still - we will have to wait and see.

Well done on your losses to date - keep us posted x

7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Congrats ! Sounds like all elements of your life are coming together and your head is in the right place for this challenege. I know what you mean about it changing your life.....and its just great. Lots of good wishes for your continued success !

8. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Congratulations on all of the good things that are happening in your life. I wish you well. Angela x

9. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done to you - lots of positives going on in your life!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.