This 'diet'

mummytummy

Silver Member
This diet is like a revelation to me. I have spent the past 5-6yrs doing WW, SW, LT, Exante. Feeling that I was failing on each and everyone of them. Spending my days counting syn's pr points and just willing myself not to give in and eat.

This week I have eaten Chinese food, breakfast rolls, pork stir fry, ice cream and so on :D and i jumped on the scales again this morning after an UD yesterday and my official weigh in day tomorrow I have gone from 17st 2lbs on monday to 16st 5.4lbs this morning!

Total loss in 6 days is 10.6lbs!! To say I'm overjoyed is an understatement!!:eek:

This diet is like a revelation to me. I have spent the past 5-6yrs doing WW, SW, LT, Exante. Feeling that I was failing on each and everyone of them. Spending my days counting syn's pr points and just willing myself not to give in and eat.

This week I have eaten Chinese food, breakfast rolls, pork stir fry, ice cream and so on :D and i jumped on the scales again this morning after an UD yesterday and my official weigh in day tomorrow I have gone from 17st 2lbs on monday to 16st 5.4lbs this morning!

Total loss in 6 days is 10.6lbs!! To say I'm overjoyed is an understatement!!:eek:

Absolutely amazing loss well done! I know exactly what you mean, about the 'diet' (can we really call it that!?) as I am a serial dieter as well but this is just something else - I love it!

X

That's fantastic, well done.

I felt like you in the beginning, and 10 weeks in I still feel the same. Once you get into your groove with juddd it is literally like a life changing moment. There are many ways to do it and its good to see you aren't scared of experimenting with juddd. Grab it with both hands and embrace it, and you're sure to succeed. xx

honestly hannata I feel liberated! lol I imagine it's like the suffragettes throwing off their bras at parliament! lol

I feel so satisfied by eating, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I can lose weight and still have a life! In the past when I have dieted I have felt like my liife has had to go on hold and with this it just doesn't have to be like that!

honestly hannata I feel liberated! lol I imagine it's like the suffragettes throwing off their bras at parliament! lol

I feel so satisfied by eating, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, I can lose weight and still have a life! In the past when I have dieted I have felt like my liife has had to go on hold and with this it just doesn't have to be like that!

Exactly, you said it, BRILLIANT!!!!!

That is so true i feel like i've discovered a secret and i think surely if everyone knew they'd do it too. The plan is just soooo easy and thats after my second ddd lol

Back