• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This forum ..

has done it again for me :D. I've had some stuff on my mind and have been feeling very mentally tired this week and that's causing me to "feel" physically tired. This evening I could hear my "gremlin" begin to whisper in my ear about pizza and icecream but coming on here and chatting and reading has re-focussed my mind helping me silence my gremlin.

Thank you all.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slowly but surely x
i agree, sweets....everyones highs and lows is on a par with my own thoughts...i love it here x
I love it too - this forum is my new best friend - and have "met" some lovely people :) I don't think I could of done so well without you lot xxx
Definately come on here when I am feeling weak willed as everyone's inspiration stories keep me going.
I love Minimins - the fabulous people, the inspiring stories, the up and downs and everything inbetween make it such a great place. My weight loss journey has been made easier as I'm surrounded by people who support you, understand what you are going through and cheer you on.
I love you forum guys!! Whenever I feel like crap everyones threads cheer me up :) you are all so nice and I wouldn't have stuck to it if this forum wasn't here!

I also look at the before and after pics on the proper CD forum for inspiration when I'm feeling wobbly (no pun intended)

hoping for a good loss
Those bloody gremlins get everywhere don't they.

They all need shooting or beating with a stick:whoopass: