This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Thanks everyone.. I’m chuffed :) definitely makes up for the disappointing sts last week.

Double play dates today - first with a mum friend from Nursery, then home for lunch (snack bar) and baby bears nap and we were out again to see another friend, different playground! 3,800 steps! Just from wandering around playgrounds really!!

Made the hairy dieters burgers tonight. Haven’t made them in aaaaages and forgot how good they were. Made little ones for baby bear too!! Haha

Looking forward to a quiet weekend

Yes, the med burgers - using grated courgette. They’re yum! Thanks for the link xx
Tom Kerridge does a similar recipe using turkey mince and courgette, might try that too. He adds a couple of tea spoons of baking powder to help them stick together - I tried it with my burgers and it seemed to help

Baking powder - gosh I wouldn't have thought about that. I do like the sound of the courgette in the mix, because mine always come out quite dry and heavy!

My boyfriend hates courgette, but totally doesn’t mind having these - you wouldn’t know it’s in there, but it just helps keep it juicy and i guess it’s a low cal way of bulking up the recipe :) 1 batch makes 4 so we freeze some xx

My boyfriends work had am open day today. It’s a part Italian company so they had a pizza van and Italian buffet.. well .... pizza for tea and then s chocolate torte and a few mini lobster tails . Sometimes when there is yummy food, you just have to treat yourself !!

Worth it :)

Well done on the weight loss and well done on the new job. Is this the one where you thought they didn't want someone part-time?

Went out for dinner with someone local mums last night. 2 glasses of wine, a mall pizza and waffle with ice cream for pudding... whoops!b was good though...
Now hoping I can be 100% on plan for the rest of the week. I’m then on holiday for two weeks so will be much more relaxed. If I could get 2lbs off this week then it would be a whole stone since I re-started 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Went for a lovely walk yesterday at stowe landscape gardens. Beautiful day for it and racked up 8,000 steps!
2D7F7E78-C410-494A-8776-94EC175CCCF0.jpeg

If you live near Stowe, you can't be too far away from me.
I'm in Northampton.
:)

Ah Sarah, I’m in between Oxford and Banbury so not too far at all!! Used to live in Brackely we were nice and close to Stowe then :)

How about you miss naughty? Are you around here too?

I used to play my concertina for Brackley Morris Men!
It's a small world.

Got out from work for a walk at lunchtime today!! Only 3,000 steps but it made me feel good :)

Have stuck to plan more or less this week after a few treats at the weekend so reeeeally hoping for at least a little loss on the scales tomorrow!

Back