Total Solution This has to be it!

Zero noodles are fine, they are made from glucomannan, which is purely non soluble fibre and has no carbs or calories. All it does is act as a bulking agent so you feel fuller for longer, but is totally indigestible. As for the packs, you can have whichever you like within your 3 a day, but some sources say to stick to 1 bar per day. Hope this helps. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days Week 2:
Ella thank you for answering my questions, much appreciated. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Hope today is going well Cate x

Hope today has been a good one for you Cate xx

Bad day. Have had two packs but have also had one slice of ham, 3 slices of cheese, two cold sausages, a large roast rib, 5 x cream crackers with cheese. I have just wanted to eat and eat and eat all day. James was off school with a stinking summer cold. Made him cheese and crackers for lunch and I had two as well. We went to mum's for dinner as she usually has James on Tuesday's after school and she had roasted some ribs which are one of his favourite things. Also meant I wouldn't have to cook. The ribs looked gorgeous so I ended up having one. They were delicious. What I really want right now is one of the Bueno bars in the cupboard but I know if I have one of those I won't stop at one and I think there are 10 in there, which is why I've just had three more crackers with cheese. Why am I feeling like this today? Wiping the slate clean for tomorrow. Think I might have a few days just on shakes. Hope everyone else has had a better day.

Cate just say goodnight to today, get up in the morning and it's a whole new day for a new start - not being able to avoid temptation at times on this diet is to be expected and understandable, the trick is to getting up the next morning and starting again xx

Don't beat yourself up over today, just try again tomorrow. Even with the extras, you'll still be well under a 'normal' amount of calories and carbs. I hope tomorrow is a better day x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

I know I said that I wasn't doing this this week but after going a bit off plan yesterday I wanted to assess the damage so as to give myself a kick up the arse. Anyway, down 2lbs since Monday weigh in which brings me to my first goal of 16st. :) Might just be taking a while for yesterday to catch up with me so definitely not weighing again until Monday and intend to be really good for the rest of this week. I'm keeping everything crossed that I'll be in the 15s next week. As long as it starts with a 15 I'll be happy.

So frustrating when days like that creep up on you. Never mind, 2lb down is a good incentive to stay on track till Monday so go for it. xx

So, have stuck to shakes today and have been 100%! Only just having my last shake now (10pm). I was planting up some more pots and hanging baskets and then clearing up the mess I'd made from 6pm until 9pm and didn't even think about food. Maybe shakes is the way to go. Perhaps the bars and the whole chewing experience is what's making me think more about eating. I only ever had shakes and soup when I did Lipotrim and hardly cheated at all. Anyway, a good day and in stark contrast to yesterday! :)

Well done cate. I've been thinking the same about the chewing thing too.

Good to hear from you BB. How are you doing? I'll pop on to your diary now and see if you've updated.

A day in the office today so I don't foresee any probs. I had my shake for breakfast, have brought a bar with me for lunch and then I'll have a shake tonight for dinner. Only minor problem; one of my colleagues has just made me a coffee and although I reminded him I wanted it black he put milk in it. Didn't have the heart to ask him to make me another so I'm drinking it. I'm sure one white coffee won't do too much harm. It's hardly in the same league as five cream crackers and cheese! Hope everyone's having a good day.

A little bit of milk wont do any harm Cate. Enjoy your day x

Bleurghhhh to white coffee, luckily it can only drink it black so that helps on the diet, I would have had to get a new cup....it's weird cos I can't even stand the smell of coffee with milk in.

Hope today's been a good day for you Cate x

Hope you've had a great day today! :)

Okay day yesterday. Stuck to packs plus one slice of ham and one of cheese. Horrible day here. Grey and raining. Only good thing is that the pots I planted up have had a couple of days of a really good watering in. Hope everyone has a good day. :)

Have a good day Cate x

Hi TH. Doing OK although I had a couple of slices of bacon and two fried eggs yesterday so only had two packs plus a spoonful of vanilla shake in a coffee. I've been on the JUDD section reading through some diaries over there. Thinking I want to stick to Exante until I reach 13st, hopefully in 3 months, and then go over to that to shift the last couple of stone. I know my losses will slow to about 8lbs a month but I can live with that as by 13st I'll be feeling so much better about myself and so I won't mind it taking that bit longer. This will still get me to goal by Christmas. Going clothes shopping with a friend this afternoon but I won't be buying anything for me. Might pick up some bits and pieces for James. Have a good weekend.

Back