Total Solution This has to be it!

Well done on the loss, even better now that totm has showed it's face - mine are coming in at under every four weeks now!

I'm so like you in relation to food, your post about big portions and eating loads as a child could have been written about me - I've never done secret eating or anything like that, my problem is portion control and eating at night, eating anything at night, crackers and cheese almost by the block!

You'll probably be in the 15's tomorrow so it's really 14's here you come x

Thanks for that Katie. I can clearly remember getting in from school and stuffing biscuits down myself, about 45 mins before we were going to be given dinner, and then, even after having had dessert after dinner, stuffing more biscuits or cake (my mum was always baking) into myself later. And there was never any real censure on this apart from the very occasional 'be careful; you don't want to get fat'.

Last night I gave James some iceberg lettuce with his enchilada. He hardly touched it. When I asked him why he said it was because it didn't taste of anything and it was watery. Fair enough but I was thinking about this. So tonight he had the rest of the enchiladas and yet more iceberg lettuce. But before he ate it I told him that if it wasn't totally objectionable to him from a taste point of view he should eat it because it had lots of important vitamins and minerals for his health, it was full of fibre to help him go to the loo easily and the fibre also helped to fill him up so he'd feel less like snacking later which would also help him stay slim and fit. Anyway, tonight he ate the lot so a small victory.

Thanks everyone for all your ongoing support. I love coming on here to muse and vent if necessary. James comes in now and says 'oh, you're not on that Minimins again; your'e addicted to that web site'. From my point of view, spending time reading and posting is distracting me, reinforcing my resolve and keeping me out of the fridge. :)

Hi cate,
Just read through your diary!
Your very first post could have been written by me!
You are doing so well just plodding along and hope you see those 15's soon.

My son is 14 and was my food police when i was doing tfr :)

Keep up the great work. It is tough at times but you will get there.
And you are so right about the time flying by so stick at it xx

Don't be down about the 2lb, a loss is a loss! Hope you have a lovely evening :)

Couldn't help myself and weighed this morning and was 1.5lbs down on top of yesterday's 2lbs. So feeling better about last week's loss and it means I'm in the 15s. 14s here I come, hopefully in no more than four weeks.

Couldn't help myself and weighed this morning and was 1.5lbs down on top of yesterday's 2lbs. So feeling better about last week's loss and it means I'm in the 15s. 14s here I come, hopefully in no more than four weeks.

Yey that's great news :) well done

Woo! So happy for you Cate! Hopefully you'll whizz through these 15s. :)

Brilliant Cate, made up you've moved down a stone.....14's are now yours for the taking :) x

Yay! One thing is for certain.., if you keep ploughing in, you'll get there :) so pleased for you! X

Brilliant Cate. You are doing so well!

That's brilliant news Cate, well done. 15s :happy036: x

Well done Cate it's such a good feeling when you get into that next stone bracket.

Hope today is a good one for you Cate x

How are you Cate? Hope you are having a good day so far!

I decided to try some vanilla shake with coffee and a few tablet sweeteners and it was really lovely! You were right, it makes a nice change from just water and helps with the fact that black coffee is no fun!

:)

Glad you liked it hun. It's my freelance day in an office today so it's always a good day as I get loads of water in and there's absolutely no temptation. :)

Woo hoo cate, just popped in and have read the last couple of days of your diary. At the start of my read you were in the 16s hoping for the 15s, by the end of the couple of days diary you are in the 15s marching towards the 14s.

amazing what difference a couple of days can make.......well done, I'm delighted for you.

m

Hope today has continued to be a good one Cate xx

Hope you've had a lovely day, Cate x

Back