Total Solution This has to be it!

Not a bad day on balance. Three Exante products, one coffee with a smidge of semi-skimmed milk as forgot to take my vanilla shake to the office to use a creamer, loads of water, couple of slices of cheese and one of ham, one can of Coke Zero. Tomorrow I've got my friend's two kids for the morning as she's got a physio appointment and then we're going to get our nails done in the afternoon.

Realised that today it's exactly three months to the day since we got back from our Centreparcs trip (we were there 24/2 to 28/2). Can't believe how quickly that time has gone looking back. I can remember every detail of that last morning, checking out, like it was yesterday. Just have to keep reminding myself how quickly time passes and three months from now it will be up to me whether I'm 12st 12lbs and looking back saying 'it seems like five minutes ago that I was 15st 12lbs' or not. At 12st 12lbs I will be feeling so good about myself. The fact that I can be feeling like that in just three months is so motivating. I WILL do this.

YES you will Cate!

You're right Cate. Those 3 months will be gone in no time. Keep trying to visualise yourself in 3 months and how you will look then and how great you will feel looking back thinking I'm so glad I kept trying and stuck to plan. Things like that really help me.

Yes you will!! :)

Most definitely can do it Cate. That time will be gone before you know it. How many times have we left it & mucked about & ended up getting nowhere. No point is there xxx

Couldn't agree with you more, Susie.

Of course you will do it! X

The three months will fly by and it will feel amazing when we get there for you to look back and see how far you've come and to realise how different you feel both physically and mentally - keep going honey x

Hope today has gone ok Cate xx

Hope you are having a good weekend Cate!

How's it going Cate? x

No time to check on how everyone's doing today; been busy with the whole domestic rubbish and then had James' end of season football club presentation this afternoon. Managed to stick to just soda water and didn't order food for myself either. Have had a shake and a couple of bars today and not enough water. He has a football trial in the morning for another team so probably won't have time to update and catch up with everyone else until tomorrow night now so hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Well, it's now 1.15am, 45 mins since my last post and I really must go to bed now but am watching The FBI Files. I am obsessed with crime TV; drama, documentaries, it doesn't matter. James is always complaining that I watch too much 'murder' stuff. He'll probably end up a detective or a serial killer. LOL. But to the reason for this post. This is just the sort of situation where I'd usually be mindlessly demolishing crips, biscuits or whatever was easy to hand. I might even have made myself a cheese toastie or something. You all know what it's like. But it hadn't even occurred to me until just now and then it only occurred to me in that I realised I wasn't thinking about late night snacking. Feeling pleased about that.

It's great when we realise what our previous food weaknesses were but even better when you realise that you've overcome one without thinking of it - well done :)

Have a great day and :fingerscrossed: for James at the football trial xx

Hope the trial went well.

Well done on not having a late night snack :D x

Having a nightmare. Cleaned out the inside of the car today, not before time. Decided to put mats through the washing machine. Big mistake. The backs have all disintegrated and I think they have blocked up the draining pipe. They were spinning and all this dirty water came shooting out of the detergent dispenser like projectile vomit. I was in the living room when I suddenly heard water splattering on to the kitchen floor. Disgusting black water everywhere. Had to raid the airing cupboard for all the beach towels to mop it all up with. Had to turn off the machine and open the door to let the rest of the water out. Have rinsed out the mats by hand and they are now drip drying in the garden. Have about seven soaking wet beach towel sitting in the kitchen sink. Have tried running a rinse and spin cycle a couple of times to try and clear the blockage but although there's less water coming out of the dispenser, it's still coming out. Want to cry. Will have to take towels to my mum's tomorrow for her to wash and will have to try and find a repair man. Could really do without this and it's all my own stupid fault. Why oh why did I decide to wash the bloody car mats????? :cry::cry::cry:Really want a glass of wine but I haven't got any in the fridge. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back