Total Solution This has to be it!

Well done on the loss...and the top of my machine is the same as your

Good day so far. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, couple of black coffees and about a litre of water. Shake for dinner or might risk a meal pack as it's a vile day here and in need of some comfort food. Not sure any of the Exante meals meet that brief though! LOL. Hope everyone's having a good day.

At least you are managing to keep of the carbs after eating food so well done for that Cate. That's often my downfall.

Hope today is still going well x

Agree with Susie, at least you've got the carbs under control, I could eat carbs only all the time! Hope the rest of your day has been good as well.x

Wish I'd read your posts before. I've just had a round of toast!! I don't know what's wrong with me the last couple of days. It's not that I'm particularly hungry but I feel like going on a massive binge. James wanted me to take him to Subway tonight on the way home from after school club as he said he wasn't that hungry and just wanted a meat ball sub. I agreed as this meant I wouldn't have to cook for him. Bad mother! Anyway, in the there I wanted to cry because I really wanted one of their baguettes too. Didn't. Then popped into the Sainsbury's local next door to get some bread for the morning and could have gone on a bit of splurge on sandwiches, crisps and chocolate. Didn't. Got home and made myself a chilli which didn't hit the mark. Still really wanted to eat but no ham or cheese in the house as need to do a shop. So went upstairs and sat on my bed staring into my wardrobe at all the size 14 clothes in there that don't fit me. Did that for about 10 mins and felt a bit more focused. Then about 30 mins ago, James asked for some toast with chocolate spread. I made it and that's when I caved. :8855: But I only had one slice just with butter on and I checked before eating it and it was 14g of carbs for the slice. It's not good but it could have been so much worse. I have to get a grip for the next four days or I'm not going to hit my target of 3.33lbs lost this week. Probably not going to anyway and it'll be all my own fault. I think it has a lot to do with the weather. It has been raining here all bloody day and it's freezing for June. It's a comfort thing. Must be good now for the next four days. Just got to get tough with myself.

Like you I've got a wardrobe full of size 14's. The fact I can't get into them depresses more than spurs me on! So I've put them away (temporarily) until I can get into them. I have left 1 pair of jeans so I can try them on weekly to see if my body is changing!

Well done on only having 1 slice....I love toast so would have had 2-3!! Stick with it!! X

Like you I've got a wardrobe full of size 14's. The fact I can't get into them depresses more than spurs me on! So I've put them away (temporarily) until I can get into them. I have left 1 pair of jeans so I can try them on weekly to see if my body is changing!

Well done on only having 1 slice....I love toast so would have had 2-3!! Stick with it!! X

Seriously, it took all my self-discipline not to toast the whole loaf!!!

Washing machine fixed and only cost me £20. Breathing easy again.

Day has started fine. Beautiful and sunny here. Have had a coffee with a teaspoon of whitener. Just going to have another and try and force down some water. Hope everyone has a great day.

Hay cate hope everything's going well I tried the coffee with the a teaspoon of vanilla I must say it did taste better but I just can't stand coffee unless adding a bit to my shake have a good day

Hi Cate, sounds like you are having a better day. I have just joined you in the "stones zone". Toast is so tempting, well done for stopping at one slice, no way I could do that x

Not sure when this happened but I just looked down and realised that when I'm standing up and look down all I can see is my boobs! No more pot peeking out from beneath the rack. Yay!! :D Got to aim for the same now when I'm sitting down.

Not sure when this happened but I just looked down and realised that when I'm standing up and look down all I can see is my boobs! No more pot peeking out from beneath the rack. Yay!! :D Got to aim for the same now when I'm sitting down.

Inches as well as pounds - well done! My aim is that when I sit down my belly doesn't touch my thighs:eek:

I know I'm shrinking but it's taking a long time to show in my clothes and no one has noticed yet, not really. A couple of really close friends who know I'm back on the shakes have said that they can see my pot has gone down but that's it. I can feel that my jeans are looser round the waist and the bum but it's still going to take about another stone to a stone and a half to get comfortably into my size 16s. I'm getting impatient to get out of these size 18 jeans and into my old size 16s. But as I've been wearing this one pair more or less consistently for the last eight months, I guess another 5-7 weeks isn't going to kill me. It would be funny if I could disguise the loss right up until the summer hols, then lose another 1-1.5 stone during the summer hols and turn up at the school gates in September slim - well a lot slimmer than I am now at any rate.

Last edited:
It will happen honey. Just be at isn't. I know exactly how you feel. I feel slim but it's not showing on scales or in clothes, fast enough!

Just keep going :) x

So a good day today. It's now 8.15pm and I've had a 100% day. Have no inclination to cheat. And if I get an attack I still have bouillon and Coke Zero in hand. Some days are so easy, like today, while others feel like hell, like the two days I've just had. Hoping tomorrow's just as good.

Go cate...I'm joining you tomorrow for 100% TS.

Well done you! It's been an easy day for me too. I know what you mean, though, why can't all days be like that? X

Back