Total Solution This has to be it!

Cheese and ham are my go to cheats - only in small quantities mind. They keep me sane and on track! ;)

Well done Cate! You're doing fab! :)

Well done on 10% Cate! That's a really big deal. I bet you're feeling so much better! Big congratulations x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4: 17.3 (+1lb) not dieting

Off to Swansea shortly to have a catch up with my business partners before we head off to our corporate do - the quarterly regional meeting of the Society of Allied Independent Funeral Directors. It's more fun that it sounds - honestly. :D I'm not a funeral director BTW; we're associate members. Anyway, probably won't be home until around 11-midnight so won't be catching up with diaries later so just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good day.

Just had a reality check. Have put on a business top that I haven't had on for a year (it's a sleeveless summer one - I wear a cardi with it obviously!). It's a size 18 and I had expected it to slip on effortlessly. Think again. It is much looser around my rib cage but still pretty snug around my tummy. Don't know why I'm surprised - I'm not into my size 16 jeans yet. Still a way to go so no room for complacency. Did you hear me, Moonlight? ;) LOL.

Hi Cate, you are doing so well that top will soon fit and then before you know, it will be too big. I've got clothes that I want to wear again, trying them on and seeing the improvement does give me some motivation. I was disappointed that a pair of jeans I thought would fit after losing 10lbs were still no where close to comfortable, but I could do them up (as long as I didn't breath out :D). Something for us to aim for and to see the diet shrinking us x

Well, tonight's meal could have been better, could have been a LOT worse. Had two Exante packs in the day plus a teaspoon of vanilla in coffee. Meal; pork chops with a few mushrooms and a ton of peas (not the best veg from a carb POV) and then I caved and had a few chips and saute potatoes. I didn't order a dessert but when we got back to the table, my business partner announced that she'd ordered a chocolate fudge cake in my name as she intended to wrap it up in some paper napkins and take it home for her son. So when it arrived I had to sit there with it right in front of me, watching everyone else get stuck into a combination of strawberry gateau, raspberry roulade, cheesecake and some toffee meringue concoction. Anyway when I was finally able to get the cake wrapped up I have to admit dipping my finger into the toffee sauce that was left on the plate a couple of times. It was delicious but no actual cake passed these lips. Drank water all night. If I was to weigh tomorrow I'd probably see a gain but I'm not a daily weigher so I won't be doing that to myself. LOL. Night all. Hope everyone's had a good day.

No room for complacency.........I hear you loud and clear girl.......

Well done on not giving in and just eating everything, all credit to you for that - hope today is a good one for you xx

Feeling very tired today and have no idea why. Had to drive to Neath this morning to see someone about a will and an LPA. Left home at 9.30am for 10.30am meeting, was home by 12.30pm, did a bit of ironing and then just had to have a couple of hours sleep before I went to pick James up from school. Have had some crackers and cheese. Just felt the need. Still really tired. I think I need an early night. I've got a stand at my son's primary school's summer fair tomorrow and then my brother-in-law is taking James for a golf lesson on Sunday morning and is picking him up at 8am. Not even the sniff of a lie in this weekend. Gorgeous here tonight. Just about to drop James off for his lift to football training then pop to my mum's to water her pots while she's away and then a quick dive into Lidl's for some weekend basics.

Sorry to hear your feeling so tired. There is nothing on the tv except football so perfect excuse for an early night! Maybe with a good book? Hope you feel revived by tomorrow :) x

Off to my son's school fair now. Lovely day and no wind even so hopefully the stand won't blow over and all the bits of paper fly off everywhere!

Hope you feel a bit more perky today Cate.

Good luck with the stall xx

Tried a choc mint shake for the first time today. Wasn't looking forward to it but in fact not bad. Like drinking an After Eight mint. I had it cold because I don't like hot chocolate at the best of times but will also try it hot now. Only made it up with 300mls water as I find the new flavours aren't as thick as the originals which I always make up with 600mls and still find them creamy enough and this also dilutes the sweetness which I know is a problem for some people. Hope everyone's having a good day. :)

I had the choc mint today too and liked it as well. Hope you've had a lovely day. X

How did you get on with the stall?

Back