Total Solution This has to be it!

Thanks for asking Shrimp. Got a few leads for wills and LPAs but not as much interest as I'd hoped. People get so nervous around anything remotely to do with death. LOL. But to my mind it's just a variation on insurance. Just because you have a will doesn't mean you're about to pop off anymore than having buildings insurance means your house is about to burn down. Still, a bit of profile raising won't have hurt. :wave_cry:

Off to bed now. Weigh-in tomorrow. Hope it's a good one. :scale::fingerscrossed:

2lbs down this week taking me to 15st 6lbs. Really peed off. Scales haven't moved since I had my sneaky weigh-in last Wednesday. I hate losing 2lbs on consecutive weeks. Makes me wonder why I'm bothering and wondering if I'd be better off on JUDDD as I could be losing this amount on that diet while only restricting myself on three days a week. I know I've had the odd cheat and had a 'meal' on Thursday night but God, I hoped to have dropped at least another 1lb in five days!!!!!! On JUDDD, as long as I don't go mad on up days, I could be losing 10lbs a month which is 1.5 stone in two months, three stone in four months. Assuming I reach 15st by the end of this month, that means I could be 12 stone by the end of October instead of by the end of September, with one stone still to lose. Am I really that bothered by the extra month? No because by the time I hit 13st, I'll be feeling so much better about myself anyway and getting into lots of my clothes that currently don't fit, all weight loss after that is a bonus and although I'm determined to get to goal, as long as I'm there by the end of the year I'm not overly worried about timescales. Also, JUDDD will be more of a 'lifestyle' change rather than a diet, as I'm intending to do fasting anyway to maintain once I reach goal. Will probably do 5:2. So if I swapped over now it's just starting something that I intend to start anyway a bit sooner than I'd planned and would mean that I'd be doing 4:3 rather than 5:2 while I'm still getting to goal.

I am going to stick with Exante until I hit 15st, which I hope to do now in two weeks unless I find myself only dropping 2lbs next week too, and then I will see how I'm feeling. I'm 4lbs away from losing 2 stone so if I do manage to drop this in the next 12 days I will still be losing in line with Exante's predicted losses of 1st per calendar month. Sorry for this brain dump. This is just how I'm feeling and what I'm thinking right now.

Hope everyone's having a better day than me. :badmood:

Thanks for asking Shrimp. Got a few leads for wills and LPAs but not as much interest as I'd hoped. People get so nervous around anything remotely to do with death. LOL. But to my mind it's just a variation on insurance. Just because you have a will doesn't mean you're about to pop off anymore than having buildings insurance means your house is about to burn down. Still, a bit of profile raising won't have hurt. :wave_cry:

And there I was thinking you had a tombola stall lol.

Hope today picks up for you. An extra month or so to get where you want to be is nothing on the scale of things x

Hi Susie,

No, I'm not having a good day! LOL. See previous post. You must have just missed me posting it.

Yes I did miss it. Then edited it :eek: Slapped wrist for me x

The day will get better hopefully. Try to find your positive head Cate, its there somewhere :) x

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go hun, keep us updated if / when you do JUDDD though - sounds amazing if it works - thinking I may do it too when closer to goal, and agree with the retraining aspect. Not been back to this long but definitely think only taking one day at a time helps, or breaking down into smaller goals which I'm going to try. Stay strong - you're doing so well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So, tonight I have eaten a two egg omelette with ham, cheese, chives and anchovies with a side of broccoli. Then I had a pot of chocolate mousse but not a particularly calorific one and there were less carbs in it than in an Exante pack. I've only had one Exante pack today plus two teaspoons of vanilla shake in a couple of coffees. I might have a Coke Zero later and that will be it for me. This eating is a reaction to my disappointing (to my mind) loss this week. I know it but decided to go with it instead of trying to talk myself out of it. So not a TS day but haven't gone mad. It's like I just wanted to put two fingers up to the diet today and I feel better for having done it. Bit daft I know as I'm the only one I'm punishing. I know all this but c'est la vie. Back to it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Just had a double choc bar, not because I was hungry but as a preventive strategy to stop me starting on the Bueno bars in the cupboard. If I start, not sure when I'll stop. I can honestly say that this is the first time since I started seven weeks ago that I've had a craving for chocolate. I'm sure this is 100% as a result of me feeling fed up today as a result of my 2lb loss.

One good thing about today. James has finished off his Easter egg tonight. If you've been following my diary you may remember that on my fourth day of this, James asked me if I wanted a choc fest, munching on his Easter egg while watching the Kardashians, our guilty pleasure. I, of course, refused but he got stuck in. He didn't finish it though and so it went back on top of the fridge where it's been ever since. It's been in clear view, and easily accessible but I have never once been tempted to eat any. In years gone by there is no way I would have been able to stop myself eating it. In fact, it was the Easter eggs in 2011 that caused me to fall off the Lipotrim bandwagon and then I was just never able to get started again. Looks like I might finally have broken the hold that Easter eggs have had on me. LOL.

Well down for eating the right eggs tonight xx

Two Exante products and two teaspoons of vanilla shake in coffees today. Then major cave tonight. Made James fishcakes with beans and cucumber for his tea. He decided he didn't like the fishcakes so I ended up putting a pepperoni pizza in the oven for him. In the meantime I ate them. Then, when the pizza came out of the oven I had a reasonably small slice of that. Then I ate four crackers with cheese and then a pot of chocolate mousse. Was about to start on the Bueno bars but settled for a Coke Zero instead. Feeling totally stuffed. Must be good tomorrow. Day in office so it will be easy in the day but I had no problems during the day today. If James had eaten the fishcakes I don't think I'd have caved. Oh dear.

Just draw a line under it, no point in beating yourself up. You're still losing weight, which is all that matters! X

Cate, these episodes do have a tendency to come visit us now and then don't they
New day tomorrow though so try to move on

Hope you have managed to resist the choc treats xx

Yes Susie, have managed to resist the choc treats. Haven't had anything else tonight since my cave. Just drinking water now.

Back