Total Solution This has to be it!

Come on cate, I need someone on this journey with me and I'm depending on you. We can get through the highs and lows one day at a time. I need a weight loss journey mate and I'm making you it!!!!!

try again tomorrow and if you fail, try again and if you fall off the wagon, try again. It's so tough but you are doing so well, I'm not letting you give up. Maybe give work solution or whatever it's called for a couple of days and give yourself a break from the guilt . You are doing great. Better 2lbs down than 7 up....

Oh, don't worry. I'm certainly not giving up. 2014 is the year I will get to 11st - at the latest by my birthday on 17th December but the sooner the better obviously as ideally I'd like to get to 10st 7lbs to give myself a half stone buffer and then, if I go over 10st 12lbs, this is my red light to reign myself in. :)

Hope today is a good one for you, stay strong and you'll soon be at goal, hopefully you'll be up for a big loss this week xx

Morning Cate. Sorry your feeling down about your loss but at times like this read my diary!! I am the Queen of c@#$ losses!! I have a good week, then sts, then low losses! That's been the pattern for me which has made me give up twice.

I started at 15st 2lbs 2 years ago and dropped to 12st 10 (ish). Over last 2 years I've been yo-yoing! Back this time to finish this!

Try to stick with it for a little longer and see if it clicks like it does for others....hopefully we'll get there together!

Good woman...... :bighug::bighug:

Thanks for support ladies. Am in the office today so that always makes for an easy day with lots of water. Had my shake before I left, have a bar with me for lunch and then will have a shake tonight and aim to be 100%. Not sure if I kicked myself out of ketosis yesterday but not going to dwell on that. Just getting back to it today. :girlpower:Hope everyone else has a fab day. Sun is shining so that always makes a difference!

Came across this web site, Delighted Momma, which is written by an American woman with diabetes who, as a result, keeps a very close watch on the amount of carbs/sugars in her diet. Some lovely low carb recipes on the site - links to two that have had fab reviews below. The ingredients are available on line if you can't get them in your supermarket. Definitely worth a browse through the recipes section.

Delighted Momma: Low Carb Pizza

Delighted Momma: Low Carb Rosemary Flax Bread

Amazing the alternative healthy option recipe's that are out there Cate. Love the look of the bread.

Today going better for you I hope xx

Today is going fine, thanks Susie. Yes, those recipes look fab. Think I will make the pizza for James as a trial.

So after a dodgy couple of days, today has been fine. Three packs, a bit of cheese and a Coke Zero. Not even any extra vanilla shake in coffee today as I forgot to take some with me to the office so just drank it black along with lots of water. Pleased my head seems back on straight now. Let's hope it stays that way for another few weeks. Thinking I'd like to stick with Extante until I reach 14st and then take a view after that. I've been doing this now for seven and a half weeks and, despite a few downs, it hasn't been that bad and the time is passing. I reckon I can stick it for another six weeks by which time I should have reached 14st and be halfway to goal.

Good plan, it's worth sticking with for as long as you can, you can get the results you want - so glad today was a better day for you xx

Btw is trainer James still pushing you along? :D

Thanks ladies. Katie, I'm embarrassed to say that in seven and half weeks the only exercise I've managed is those 10 mins on the rebounder. Haven't done a stroke since. Keep saying I must start and I never do. I've given up promising myself. If it happens it happens.

Lol get James on the case - tell him I want to see lunges (do them watching telly) and he can be your sit up counter, start with three a day........ooh I like this trainer thing, especially when I've not done a sit up in months :D xx

Hi Cate, glad to hear you've got your head back into it. Hope today is going well, keep up the good work x

You are doing great, keep up the hard work :)

Great you are feeling the the positive vibes Cate, Well done x

Back