Total Solution This has to be it!

Won't be long till you cross those milestones off your list Cate xx

Well, I had a major falling off the wagon last night and you know, it wasn't worth it because of how awful I feel this morning. Don't really know where it came from. I was feeling inexplicably shattered all day yesterday. I even expected TOT whenever it decides to turn up to, in fact, turn up, but nothing yet although if it was going to it would be due about now. Anyway, I just had a massive chocolate craving which is the first time this has really hit me. Ended up having a Bueno bar and three chocolate orange Club biscuits and then some Sensations sweet chilli crisps which I don't even like!! Went to bed and woke up this morning feeling absolutely lousy, really nauseous and sluggish. Couldn't get up when the alarm went off. Eventually got James up and made his breakfast then went and lay back in bed and waited until the last possible minute to get up, drag on a pair of trackie bottoms and a T-shirt, stick on a pair of sun glasses to hide everything and did the school run. Back home now, have had some water and a shake and am waiting to start feeling more normal. Amazing how sugar makes you feel when you've been off it for so long. Not sure I will ever eat a chocolate bar again and that can only be a good thing. A lesson learned and if I have another sugar craving I will remember how I feel this morning and resist.

That's my confession, I'm drawing a line under it and moving on. Here's to a good day for everyone.

Well done Cate! We all fall off but good for you that you have accepted it, learnt from it and are moving on :)

That is so true about the sugar. Always makes me feel terrible the next day but goes to show that it does us no good whats o ever even if it tastes so good at the time we stick it in our mouths!!

Never mind, try to move on today as most of us have this happen time to time. The trick is not to let it take us of track for a whole load of days xx

Hi Cate, glad you have drawn a line under it and have moved on. Hope you are feeling better x

Ive been reading about set point theory Cate and you may have got to a sticking point where you stayed around this weight for a while before you gained more, one theory (and it is just that) is that as you go down the scales again, at these sticking points your body will do all it can to make you stay at that weight and not lose anymore it can be really, really hard to break through these and it is even harder than usual to resist foods that will quickly make you keep the weight on. We are battling against a very old and powerful innate evolutionary mechanism so I guess some days it will win out and we can't beat ourselves up when it does.
The clever thing to do is what you have done, that is pick yourself up, dust yourself down, get back on track and put it behind you.
Hugs chick x

Well an almost 180 degree turnaround from yesterday. Three Exante packs plus 3 cream crackers and a bit of cheese so not too bad. Not feeling as tired but still no TOTWIDTTU and the sugar induced sluggishness and nausea passed soon after I'd had my first shake and some water this morning. Have three days to see what I can shift before my calendar month weigh-in on Saturday. Feeling OK about everything tonight.

Glad to hear you're feeling OK about everything now Cate!

You know how things creep up on you and suddenly hit you right between the eyes? Well I had one of those this morning. Obviously, I know my size 18 jeans have been feeling looser on me - I mean how could they not with almost 2st gone? - but this morning I suddenly realised that I have NO MORE MUFFIN TOP!!!! Not even a tiny bit. My torso just disappears into my jeans' waistband completely smoothly. I haven't been measuring but this was a great visual reminder of what I've actually lost in terms of fat. My muffin top used to be pretty bad and I should probably have been in a size 20 but I just wouldn't buy another size up. That's what finally forced me to face up to my increasing weight and get back to tackling it again. I've been feeling like it's taking a long time to get out of my size 18s but then I should probably have been in a size 20 so when I do get into my size 16s I will have dropped two sizes. I'm still not there but it won't be long. Can 't wait to be back to the size of the 'average' British woman. I hate feeling like the fatty everywhere I go and thinking that I stick out like a sore thumb. Then it's getting to be two sizes below that of the average British woman. I'll be there by Christmas come rain or shine!!

Well done you what a wonderful feeling! New wardrobe here you come (or if like me the other half of my wardrobe that I havent been able to fit in for years!)

Well done you what a wonderful feeling! New wardrobe here you come (or if like me the other half of my wardrobe that I havent been able to fit in for years!)

I'm the same. Loads of size 14s still with their labels on and loads of size 16s that I bought when I did Lipotrim in 2011 that I can't wait to get back into!

Yay! I sorted through all my clothes the other day, I have so so many pretty 14s I can't wait to get back into!

I'm definitely going for the throwing away of clothes when they get too big option this time around though - last time I kept them all and that's why I've just been able to sneak back into them... If I actually have to go out and buy bigger clothes I'm hoping that will be a big red flashing warning sign!

Well done on your realisation today, it's so nice when you notice things like that - I had one the other week when I noticed by bingo wings weren't quite so wobbly!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's wicked Cate - I too can't wait till I'm no longer conspicuous because of my weight - it's so lovely going down the sizes! x

That's great news Cate. Roll on wearing smaller clothes x

I'm definitely going for the throwing away of clothes when they get too big option this time around though - last time I kept them all and that's why I've just been able to sneak back into them... If I actually have to go out and buy bigger clothes I'm hoping that will be a big red flashing warning sign!

Well done on your realisation today, it's so nice when you notice things like that - I had one the other week when I noticed by bingo wings weren't quite so wobbly!

I haven't got many size 18s so I will definitely be throwing them away. Not sure I'll have the same courage with the size 16s. I'll probably bag them up and put them in my loft until I feel confident about maintaining. Wish my bingo wing wobble would reduce. Think only plastic surgery is going to help me with that now!!

I'm definitely starting to feel smaller and look smaller even to myself. I went to a seminar today in Bristol and when I got in the lift in the hotel there was, as there often is, a mirror on the back wall so you have no choice but to see yourself as you walk in. Today for the first time in ages when this has happened I didn't think I looked too massive.

Well it's just gone 7pm and it's been a good day apart from the fact that I haven't got as much water down myself as I should have. I had a coffee with a teaspoon of vanilla shake about 9am then a shake about 11.00m. I had to leave for Bristol at 12.30pm so took a bar with me but didn't end up eating it until about 5pm when I was on the drive back to Cardiff and I really wasn't even that hungry but I knew it was there. So I've still got a pack to have but not feeling hungry yet so will delay it for a while. So pleased to have another good day under my belt. Was a tiny bit worried that Monday night's binge was the start of a slippery slope but it appears not. Am back on track with no adverse effects and feeling positive. Hope everyone's day has gone just as well. :)

Cate great to hear about the lack of muffin top. Those 16's are so close.

and you are so positive x

Back