Total Solution This has to be it!

Awww bless ya Chick it so annoying when that happens, definitely up the water. When i done LL i always remember the councillor saying 'The more you drink, the more you shrink'... :) Good luck xx

So close; how frustrating for you :patback: Go for it Cate, you can get into those 14's by Thursday. Get rebounding and drinking that water x

Hope you've had a good bounding day :) Please don't give up on it, if you can do 100% and drink the water you should drop to the 14's in no time ---- very best of luck xx

If you've got friends or family members who need to shift a few pounds or stones but choose to do nothing about it and then also try to sabotage your efforts to reclaim your slim, healthy self, remember this:

“The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” — Jim Rohn

Stick with it all of you do-ers and good luck, great mental strength and persistence to every last one of us! :girlpower:

That dress is beautiful, looking forward to seeing photos of you wearing it :) xx

How's today been for you Cate? x

If match.com doesn't work out, get urself to the gym.

Katie - how many men were in the gym this evening? We were seriously outnumbered by about 7:1. All shapes, sizes n ages. Not saying they were all handsome mind you!!! X

Lol but if you do don't go to a spin class first....you'll be too exhausted to check them out ;-)

Seriously though there were loads there....I'll try and check a few out tomorrow ;) xx

Lol but if you do don't go to a spin class first....you'll be too exhausted to check them out ;-) Seriously though there were loads there....I'll try and check a few out tomorrow ;) xx

Yeah, me n Katie will check them out for you! Line up a few possible candidates... X

Excellent! Can I join in? Where are you based Cate? What do you want in a man?

You'll have them lining up outside Cate by the sounds of it lol x

If match.com doesn't work out, get urself to the gym.

Katie - how many men were in the gym this evening? We were seriously outnumbered by about 7:1. All shapes, sizes n ages. Not saying they were all handsome mind you!!! X

I saw something on the TV a few weeks ago about gyms being the new place to go to pull so might have to try that if Match bombs but to start with Match is cheaper than a gym subscription!

Lol but if you do don't go to a spin class first....you'll be too exhausted to check them out ;-)

Seriously though there were loads there....I'll try and check a few out tomorrow ;) xx

Bless you hun but they're useless to me in Lancashire!!!

Excellent! Can I join in? Where are you based Cate? What do you want in a man?

A pulse and a large pay cheque? LOL. No, I'm seriously NOT that shallow or desperate although both of those things would help. ;) I honestly don't really know. Around my age; taller than me by several inches; a good laugh; generous; considerate; has his own life and interests; someone who gets on with my family and friends would be great but as a bare minimum he should be able to be polite and personable in their company for a few hours every so often; not the jealous/possessive type who wants to know where you are every given minute and never stops texting/calling you; meat eater (too difficult dating a vegetarian; tried it once); not an alcoholic or a gambler; financially stable (which is a cheek coming from me right now!!); would like to spend lots of time travelling when we have our freedom from kids/work;, someone who will put out the bins, change the oil in my car and make sure my tyres are at the right pressure and not bald (the tyres - not the bloke). That's for starters. Is that asking too much do you think?

Last edited:
I've had a bad day today or rather a bad evening as I was fine all day but then went a bit mad tonight. Drawing a line under it. Back on it tomorrow.

Back