Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Thanks Yvonne and Theresa x

Can you also tell me what is a ticker and how do I get one???

Thanks Lily I'll take a look! :)

Ah thanks Kimberlee! I felt AMAZING!!

This diet has really changed my life and as the rest of the weight comes off it's only going to get better!! Lol!

So god knows what day I am but I know it's well over 80 now! Lol!

This diet can really make you have mixed emotions. On one hand I am a bit bored now. The same routine every day just wanting to get through another day 100% and be closer to goal. Every weekend feeling like the same, no real social life. Then on the other hand every day is a victory, on a high, seeing changes and getting compliments and knowing that you aren't going to give in! When I first started this diet there is no way I could picture myself at goal but now I can and I know I am going to get there. Started off with 6st 12 to lose which seemed like such a mountain but now I only have 2st 12lbs and I feel like I am coming down the other side of that mountain. I know maintenance is going to be a battle of its own but I am confident it is something I can take on and be successful, with the help of my CDC, minimins and all the friends and family that have supported me, especially my OH who has helped me more than he will ever know, it has really changed my life and in turn changed our relationship. Not that I had anything to complain about in the first place but now things just have that silver lining :)

This weekend to break from the boredom we are off, just the two of us, to a spa weekend in Oxford and I can't wait! Will still be taking CD products and choosing one meal a day wisely to fit in with my SS+ meal. Lots of walking around oxford, and spending time chilling in the pool and spa, can't wait!!

Sorry for the long post.... Hope you are all having a fab week and got through another weekend. You guys really help me through this :)

So god knows what day I am but I know it's well over 80 now! Lol!

This diet can really make you have mixed emotions. On one hand I am a bit bored now. The same routine every day just wanting to get through another day 100% and be closer to goal. Every weekend feeling like the same, no real social life. Then on the other hand every day is a victory, on a high, seeing changes and getting compliments and knowing that you aren't going to give in! When I first started this diet there is no way I could picture myself at goal but now I can and I know I am going to get there. Started off with 6st 12 to lose which seemed like such a mountain but now I only have 2st 12lbs and I feel like I am coming down the other side of that mountain. I know maintenance is going to be a battle of its own but I am confident it is something I can take on and be successful, with the help of my CDC, minimins and all the friends and family that have supported me, especially my OH who has helped me more than he will ever know, it has really changed my life and in turn changed our relationship. Not that I had anything to complain about in the first place but now things just have that silver lining :)

This weekend to break from the boredom we are off, just the two of us, to a spa weekend in Oxford and I can't wait! Will still be taking CD products and choosing one meal a day wisely to fit in with my SS+ meal. Lots of walking around oxford, and spending time chilling in the pool and spa, can't wait!!

Sorry for the long post.... Hope you are all having a fab week and got through another weekend. You guys really help me through this :)

Hi Rachel, you have done amazing and now only 2 stone 12lb that is great! I know what you mean about the social life! It's hard when only one half of a partnership/married couple are on this diet! But like you my partner has been really supportive but it does impact going out with others especially socially! I have found this site so supportive and everyone is lovely!

Have an amazing time this weekend! I love spas and have not been for ages. I can understand that you feel boarded at times I do and and only coming up t day 35!

Keep at it Hun not that long now and you will be your dream weight! I am looking forward to this but also dreading it! It's the maintaining I find difficult and have booked to see my GP to see if I can get some counselling to see if I can address my relationship with food!

Anyway Hun less about me and more about you! Have a fab time in Oxford! X x

Thanks hun :)

Good idea about seeing your doctor about counselling. In some of us there is obviously a reason other than being greedy that we turn to food. It's a mine field isn't it?! Food is always there as a constant reminder of what you are fighting against. At the end of the day we all know that over.eating.the food we claim to love ultimately leads to unhappiness, but it's easier said than done!

I will keep all the support network I have in place going as I work through maintenance and I need to create new habits like getting back into running as this will also help me.

We are here to keep each other going xxx

Hiya Rachel,

you are doing amazing and your photos look great!

Sounds like plans for the weekend are in place and very exciting! You deserve to be spoiled after all the hard work you have put in!!!

Well i'm back to CD ss today... i cam off friday morning till yesterday evening and i have eaten stupid amounts of food.... i had planned to and i have enjoyed it, but this was my final binge (i hope) had a great weekend celebrating my birthday, but i am feeling so fat and bloated now i'm kinda wishing i hadn't come off the diet quite so much!!! but oh well, birthday is done now and time to move on.... i've just had my second product of the day, so just dinner tonight, a lemon yoghurt bar thing, and a couple more pints of water and i'm done for the day!!! Hoping getting back to the CD way of life wont be too hard.... fingers crossed!!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend away! Cannot wait to hear all about it! xx

Hey hun Happy Birrthday!! Well done for getting straight back on CD as you could have let the eating drag on. You enjoyed it and thats great, now time to get back on it! Lol! I'm sure once you get the first few days out of the way you'll be back into a routine and you'll probably have an excellent loss first week back on it too!! :)

Can't wait for the weekend, its going to be bliss :) Planning to stay mostly on plan apart from a couple of g&ts and a glass of champers!!

Hey hun Happy Birrthday!! Well done for getting straight back on CD as you could have let the eating drag on. You enjoyed it and thats great, now time to get back on it! Lol! I'm sure once you get the first few days out of the way you'll be back into a routine and you'll probably have an excellent loss first week back on it too!! :)

Can't wait for the weekend, its going to be bliss :) Planning to stay mostly on plan apart from a couple of g&ts and a glass of champers!!

Thank you... yes i'm back on and working hard.... to be honest i dont think i could have coped with letting the eating drag on... i was feeling so bloated it was kinda a relief to give up food.... hopefully tht feeling will last a while and make getting back on ss easier!!!!

Hoping for a loss this week, but having eaten so much i'm not sure, will be happy to have stayed the same as my last weigh in to be honest!!!

Really enjoy your weekend away, and dont worry if you have a few g&t's or champers, or even some food... life is for living, you have done amazing and you will get back to it and continue to do amazing.... so enjoy your break and come back feeling really recharged! x

Thanks hun definitely need to feel recharged after 14 weeks of CD! Lol!

When is your weigh in? I have.mine tomorrow after work, hoping for at least 3lb but what will be will be!

Thanks hun :)

Good idea about seeing your doctor about counselling. In some of us there is obviously a reason other than being greedy that we turn to food. It's a mine field isn't it?! Food is always there as a constant reminder of what you are fighting against. At the end of the day we all know that over.eating.the food we claim to love ultimately leads to unhappiness, but it's easier said than done!

I will keep all the support network I have in place going as I work through maintenance and I need to create new habits like getting back into running as this will also help me.

We are here to keep each other going xxx

Hi Rachel wow 14 weeks well done Hun! Did not do as well as expected at weigh in tonight as only lost a pound but over it now and hoping for a better loss next week!

Hope you had a good day Hun, not long now to your weekend away! X

Hi Theresa well done on your loss hun :) I commented on your thread too. You are bound to have a good result next week.

I was hoping for a good result at WI tonight but not so sure now as feeling so bloated! We'll see!!

Just checking in for your WI result, Rachel :) My WIs are going out of sync for a few weeks due to work and stuff so not getting weighed til next Weds. Hope you have an amazing weekend! xxx

Hi everyone! So 3lb off this week :) Still on target for goal in May and still seem to be losing well each week :)

So away this weekend with OH, can't wait! Hope you all have fab 100% weekends, I'll probably pop by to say hello while chilling out at the hotel :)

Hi Rachel,

just wanted to say how fantastic you are doing and how proud you must feel! I start my path to skinny me on Tuesday and I hope to have success like you. I know it will be tough but it's a means to an end. Have a lovely weekend, I'm going on a spa weekend too, one last hurrah before I get started!:p

Awesome hun! Another fab loss!! Have fab time away wasn't sure if u were in work today! Don't worry if u let your hair diwn a wee bit...u will get straight back on it!! catch up on on whatsapp over weekend..have lush time! :) Mmmwwahhh! Xxx

Hi Rachel,

just wanted to say how fantastic you are doing and how proud you must feel! I start my path to skinny me on Tuesday and I hope to have success like you. I know it will be tough but it's a means to an end. Have a lovely weekend, I'm going on a spa weekend too, one last hurrah before I get started!:p

Thanks for your message Kotch :) Yes it can.be tough but I promise you it's soooooo worth it!! Good luck with your journey, start a diary on here and keep us posted :)

Awesome hun! Another fab loss!! Have fab time away wasn't sure if u were in work today! Don't worry if u let your hair diwn a wee bit...u will get straight back on it!! catch up on on whatsapp over weekend..have lush time! :) Mmmwwahhh! Xxx

Hey hunny!! Meant to whats app you results last night but went straight to Chris and Jen's. Will def whats.app you over weekend :) In work this morning, finish at 12 :) xxx

Back