This is difficult!

Rosebud

I'm finding it so hard and tedious counting points. Having to weight everything and point everything is kinda off putting and I end up getting frustrated.

How do I get thru this diet and succeed. Right now I feel like quitting. I need help!!
Ideas plz!!!

Mayb pick up some ww meals that r already pointed ? Til u feel less frustrated ?

When I Cbb I just eat a ww meal and salad!

Or try healthy and filling cos you don't have to point.

I eat ready meals with salad, veg or micro chips on the side. I am not one to weigh everything out at all! I know what i like and what low calorie meals i like, point it once but it in your book and its already there for next time or track it online and put in your fav's. I eat pretty much the same foods each week and breakfasts so you get to know the point value of stuff, and if not get an app on your phone and that will quickly tell you, then all you have to do is count up to your daily allowance x Good luck x

To weigh everything you'd eat in a day would take a total of a minute and a half altogether....????? Try simply filling if you havent the patience :)

Or....... Use the info already done for you in the book to ease you in the first few weeks xx

Back