this is harder!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

Hi everyone!!! great losses everyone, keep up the good work!!!
    Chelly, the wedding pic's are stunning and summergurl, wow you ve lost loads and look so different!!!
    I am on day 7 of refeed, when I was on LT it was simple (very hard, dont get me wrong) but I knew where I was, 3 shakes a day, simple!!!!
    But now I am eating and following the refeed program, it is so hard not to have extra food, a little more chicken or pitta or potatoe!!! I ve not had any extra yet but its so hard when I am dishing out for the family and my plate looks like one ofthe kids plates!!!!!
    I am so happy with my weight at the moment so its like a constant battle !! more food equals more fat aaarrrhhhh!!!!!

sorry for the moan guys :cry:xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah hun your doing really well, are you having weigh ins still? I have a week to go before I start mine and im so terrified lol Keep it up yourll soon be able to eat what you like (within reason lol) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.