This is it.....I can smell slim!!!!

DietMum

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts and being a lurker over the last view days while my account was being vaildated. I am 27 and have just taken on the cambridge diet this week. Not for the first time........its about my 6th! This time is different and I determined to make this time the one I reach my goal. I have deicded to join this forum so that I can enjoy your stories and photos to help imspire me. I had my daughter two years ago and never really lost the weight. I think I have been kidding myself that I would always just lose it at some point. Well enough is enough, I can't use the "I just jad a baby excuse anymore". I have also hired a personal trainer to keep me focused and will post photos of my journey.

I currently weigh 13stone 9pounds and my goal is to lost a few stone my Christmas so for the first time in at least four years I can attend all my Christmas parties feeling comfortable instead of breathing in and dieing in my fat pants.

I look forward to getting to know you all and in turn encourage when we are having a tough day. Down with the wine, bread, cheese, more cheese and wine and in with the mint choc shake and litres of water!!!

xxx

Back