This is it -the new me! Fingers crossed :)

lol no no no!! it was my sw chips that where so many syns as on a red day :-( im not sure as I havent had that much through out the day. Im quite full so will leave it as syns, ill still snack on fruit if I want anything tho.
It was yummy tho!!! gammon is free with no fat on, I just cut the fat off and put a bit of soy sauce on.

Thank you :) so are you! wi tomorrow eek

Lol! I'm not going mad after all!!! Mmmmmm chips - well worth syns in my opinion!

Good luck for WI tomorrow - sure it will be fine x

Yes it was def worth it - I feel so full now tho!!

Thank you. I thought i'd lost 5lbs this morn but im not convinced!!! I never have a big loss. I think the scales just wanted to tease me at seeing lower numbers! haha x

Not posted my food diary for a few days as I've not been 100%, more like 75% oops. I have been doing zumba tho and can tell as I'm more awake in the day now :)

Not had a great day as we went to frankie and benny's for lunch and had bbq steak wrap which was really good. I had a call half way through the meal from my mum to say that my dog from back home had to be put down at lunch time today :'(
I feel so sad today and can't stop balling my eyes out. We got Emmy when I was only about 12 so she means a lot to me. I feel awful that I live so far away and that I haven't been able to see her before she passed away. It turns out she had 2 tumors and that was why she just couldn't walk this morning. I'm happy that she is no longer in pain but I'm so sad that she's not with us no more.

So sorry for this on here but I just feel so sad :'(

I'm going to cook some chicken and cut some salad for lunches this week. It's so hot here don't eat as much when the suns out!! Good thing really! Apart from my love for strawberry ice cream hehe!!

Here's to a good week on sw!

Oh Kerry, so sad to hear about your dog. It is the worst feeling - sending hugs your way. We've always had dogs but 'my' first dog was put down while I was doing exams at uni and they didn't tell me till I'd finished my exams :-( I know how it feels, but as you say, at least she isn't in pain any more.

And I'm slightly jealous about your trip to F&Bs. I love some of the food in there - including the puddings!

Take care x

Thank you. I knew she was starting to get poorly but wasn't expecting this so soon :(

It was lovely but its really upset my tummy! I've not had white bread for a while and guessing the wrap might have not gone down well. It's strange how u cut certain things out of your diet n then find u can no longer tolerate them! Not in work today now so I will miss this really nice day! (I live in a flat in the list space so its boiling!!)

Will plan out my food for this week and find a scan bran recipe I might like. Have you tried scan bran??? I've always been weary but I wanna try it now

I know what you mean about white bread messing with you after cutting it out for a while. Hope you are ok.

I've not tried the scan bran. Let me know how it goes!

Much better tonight and eating everything in sight :-\ oops!!!

Its been so hot ive eaten so much ice cream but it was so yummy - strawberry with clotted cream nom nom nom!!!

B: Toast (Heb) marg (syns 4)
L: chicken, baby potatoes and lots of salad
S: Chocolate (about 8 squares unsure on syns)
D: 3 quarn sausages, mash (marg 2syns milk hea), sprouts, cabbidge broc and cauliflower. gray (4syns)

Also had ww crinkl crisps (5 syns) and cheesey bits (those savoury different shapes) no idea how many syns!!!

Oooops back on the plan tomorrow and back to doing zumba now my tummys settled! been a rough 24 hours or so and looking forward to getting back on track. Aiming to go 100% for next week :-D

Omg that ice cream sounds amazing! I've been 100% on plan for a few days, but am going away for a few days and taking lots of beer! So, if I'm good now, then good when I get back it may even out...

Right, off to check if we have any strawberry mini milks!

Oh it was to die for! Only lasted 2 days in the freezer haha! It kept melting really fast so I naturally had to eat it quickly!

I have to say the only things Ive eaten today are toast and ice cream so hopefully dont do too much damage!

Have a great time away enjoy it and just get back on plan after. I couldnt go away and stick to sw i'd feel like I was missing out on too much hehe!!! x

WI today and lost 1lb which is good considering ive been off plan for a good few days now. Although I am following the basics just having too much choc and ice cream.

Another off plan today unfortunatly. I wasnt prepared for lunch at work so greggs sandwich it was and after not eating much yesterday it was very nice!!

All Ive eaten tonight is a few scones. I dont seem to have much of an appetite still which is very unlike me tbh. I have brought out Icelands quorn sausages today as they are the 'free' ones :-D £2 a bag but considering ill get a good few meals out of each bag not fussed and its worth it in the long run.

Tomorrow im going green:

B: Wheatabix and ss milk (hea and b)
L: spag hoops
D: Mash, quorn sausages and lots of veg. gravy 3.5 syns might add some onions in to gravy mmmmm

Snacks: Strawberries, kiwi fruit and either a bit of choc or ice cream to use some syns up. Will need to fit another hea/b in somewhere!

Well done on another pound gone forever :)

Let me know what the sausages are like. I could have sausage, mash and BEANS!

Let me know what the sausages are like. I could have sausage, mash and BEANS!

:sign0137:
If you can get the quorn ones without 'best ever' on they are free on all plans. Ive got some of the 'best ever' -cumberland- ones and these are really nice but 1syn each :( Have you tried tesco light choices sausages? now they are really good and still 1syn each!

Thanks im chuffed considering the rubbish week - must be the zumba paying off lol

Hello :)
Ive asked for my diary to be moved into this thread as I thought it was more fitting as I want to be able to ramble on about anything and everything as well as my food!

I have been following sw now since May and have lost 8lbs. Slow loss but I have not been 100% 7 days a week! So considering this its not too bad!!

Im on holiday from work this week and im going to make a nice beef stew tomorrow. I wanted to freeze it but my freezer is now full of quorn free sausages after raiding the local iceland lol!!!

It was mine and the OH's 1st year anniversery this weekend so I have been off plan. I had a lovely weekend and had some wonderful food but since sunday night ive had such a bad head and feeling yuck! Im guessing my body is now used to low fat foods and having indulged in high fat food its made me so so sluggish!
Anyone else get this??

Back on plan with an extra easy day.

Tomorrows plan EE
B: 2 slices bread with cheese (hea+b) and fruit
L: Spag hoops and fruit
D: Beef cassarole and dumplings (slow cooked) with leeks, onion, carrots, sprouts, cabbidge and broccoli. Mash (syns will work out when I put it together in morn)

Oh, exciting new thread!

Congrats on the one year anniversary :) That's lovely, and a great excuse to be off plan. But it definitely does make you feel a bit yucky - we are destined to eat healthily!

Good luck with everything x

Hello, I find reading these threads really helpful and motivational. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss X

Yes was lovely but def feel I need to be on plan now. Maybe one day the plan will just be the norm!

Thank you. Yes I love this site I've become a little addicted tbh lol but its more interesting than Facebook...and more motivating!!

Good luck with your journey too :) x

Back