This is it -the new me! Fingers crossed :)

Yep that's the plan :) Was also going out of date lol with the hot weather cooking was not something I wanted to do!

Ee today.

B: wheetabix, ss milk and banana
L: spaghetti (tinned) strawberries
D: chicken, sw roasties and loads of carrots!! Gravy (3.5)

Snacks, Muller light, strawberries, ham and flake (8.5)

Yday:
B: wheetabix and ss milk banana
L: spaghetti hoops and strawberries
D: chicken, bread and salad cream

Snacks; Muller light, ham, cornetto.

No idea how many syns I had! But know I'm over. OH was stuck on m25 all night so tea was never cooked hence the sandwich!

Today:

B: eggs, Bacon, cheese and 1 ww bun (hea and b)
L: Muller light, chicken in ww roll (heb) strawberries and Apple
D: chicken, spices, salad and fajita's (need to check syns) might have some doritoes too as doing them with cheese and dips on. It's Mexican night at home!

Not going to have syns til tea time so I can limit the damage and enjoy it too.

Made some speed soups today for lunches at work this coming week.

Tried the leek and potato and a tomato one. Love the leek but not sure on the tomato so might add some pasta to fool myself into thinking it heinz spag hoops! lol

Not had any lunch just grazed on chicken. Cant wait for mexican night :D

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 13
Speed soups - i need to make those! Lunches feel like they are getting tricky. I'm really chuffed with the frozen meals we've made - they've massively helped us stay on plan, so I'm planning to do some more at the weekend. Curries this time!

Hope you're doing ok x

Had the leek and potato one today and yday, I found I was still really hungy so maybe a pre dinner or lunch next time. Back to spag hoops tomoz as I know they fill me up :)

I cooked all my mince and then realised I had nowhere in the freezer to put it! oops.

Ive never ever made a home made curry. im very fussy so unsure if i'd like (not a creamy person but I have decided I dont mind tikka). Might have to have a search for some recepies.

Good luck for wi tomorrow :D

Back