This is it -the new me! Fingers crossed :)

Just made a flapjack. 8.5 syns a slice looks yummy!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110706_161904.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110706_161904.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
It's not even a sw recipe so it tastes really good! They are going in the freezer so I can eat them all Haha!!

Well not quite the day I wanted! Being home and trying to stick to sw is just too hard for me! When im at work its so much easier as I dont eat as much, I always think that people will be talking about how fat I am if I do eat lots at work! lol so it keeps me on track.

I made a beef cassarole/stew today and added some quorn (syn free!) sausages. Also added some small dumplings in at 4 syns each. Only had 1 dumpling tonight. It was so so good!! Made some carrot and swede mash to go with yum!!!

Also made a flapjack to have as a snack or treat. Ive worked it out to be 8.5 syns or 1 Heb and 3 syns. Going to tweek it next time to make 10 slices and 1 heb plus 2 syns. It is bloody lovely! Just like a shop brought one :-D

Ended up having a red day as I was hungry and ate ham slices and wanted the extra heb.

Tomorrow:
Red:
B: Poached eggs, quorn sausage, bacon and 2 nimble bread slices. (marg 2syns)
S: Banana
L: Muller light and fruit if I feel hungry
D: Beef stew with dumpling (10 syns)
S: Flapjack (3 syns)

Syns total = 15

Im REALLY going to have to get my head back into this plan now as I think the scales are going to show about 2lbs gain maybe 3 :'( sob but I havent been doing any exercise or following plan since last sat. I dont know why I do this! I lose a few lbs and feel good then end up going off plan for a few days and then give in. Im determind to not do this again! So im getting the 30 day shred dvd out and going to give it a go.

I WILL DO THIS!!! :-D

Last edited:
Being at home is a nightmare! My plan when I get to target is to stick to plan on work days, and not worry about it at weekends. Bit premature though as I have over two stone to lose yet!

The stew and dumplings sounds ace. I LOVE dumplings. And don't worry too much about a gain. I only gained 1lb and I'd expected it to be loads more. We can do this!

Im sure you will be at target before u know it! Your so focused :)

Yes I love them too a stew/casserole is not complete without them lol I made them into 7 small ones and managed to just eat one. I felt full and satisfied :-D yay! shame about the rest of day lol

Yep we can do this! Thank you for all your support - much appreciated!

2lbs on this week. Not great but what I expected. Need to revise my menu for today as I started with a full fry up so im full up til dinner tonight.

Hummm been a rubbish week and a bit. Currently off work ill again and drinking day/night nurse by the bucket loads!!

Diet has well and truely gone to pot as all I've wanted to eat is toast. I've also put on weight so my scales told me this morning but its not official til Thursday!

I will get back on track as I want to be slimmer but while I have no energy I'm not going to worry too much!

Oh no! I've had the dreaded cold again too, complete with cold sores :-( How to feel REALLY unattractive!

You know what they say though, feed a cold... So don't feel bad - you need to keep your strength up when you're ill.

Hope you are feeling better now, and don't worry about what the scales say till official WI day!

Thank you. Hope your feeling better too.

I've no 'snack' food in now so all I have is fruit, Muller light and freezer food - its helping me not over eat!

Tomorrow:
Extra easy.

B: wheatabix and semi skimmed milk (hex a and b) and Apple
L: spaghetti hoops and strawberries
D: chicken, sw roasties, carrots, sprouts and cabbage. Gravy (3.5)

Snacks: mini milk (1.5), strawberries, curly.w (6)

11 syns total

Going to try drink lots of water with nas orange and do my zumba, or try 30 day shread. Also need to make my veggie quiche to get my hexa in!

Here's to a new week full of 100% days!

Last edited:
Mmmmmm curly wurly :)

Looks good. I'm probably back to extra easy tomorrow after a couple of red days. I'm with you on the 100%

We can do it :) I'm easing myself in with some ee days! I need a bit of choc to keep me on plan! But I will do it!! :-D

Right wedding is out of the way and I now have a good month or so to get my head into sw!

Just cooked a Scan bran banana cake, quiche with loads of peppers and onions in and have bangers and mash on the go! Stocked up on fruit and have resisted buying anything with chocolate on!! lol

Today:
Green
B: Wheetabix with ss milk (hex a & b)
L: spag hoops and muller light
S: apple
D: Mash (splash of milk hea), roasted parsnip and corrots and quorn sausages. Gravy (3syns)

S: chocolate 6 syns, ham slices (heb) - didnt eat the cake so this can be my extra heb!

The banana cake (whole thing!) was 1 hex b and 4 syns. I hope its nice cos I will be able to have a nice big slice and only use 1 syn! :D - humm not so nice! Popped in the fridge now see if it tastes nicer when its more firmer!

Last edited:
Green day
B: wheetabix and ss milk (heb n a)
L: spaghetti hoops and Muller light
D: sw chips, tesco chicken burgers (meat free), mushy peas and sweet chilli sauce 5 syns. Ww bread (heb)

Snacks - apples, sw quiche (onions, pepper milk, eggs and low fat cheese) (hea) and mini milk 1.5 syns

Not a bad day. Did take more fruit to work but forgot to eat it. Might do an ee day tomoz as I want some meat :D

Last edited:
Hi Kerry :)

That banana cake sounds good - did you get the recipe from here?

Hope you enjoyed the wedding - it wasn't yours was it?! It's good to have a bit of a break off plan and then jump straight back on. At least that's my theory anyway!

I'm trying to mix up some red/green/EE days for a bit of a boost. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Hey :)

Yes its from the site. 3 scan bran, 2 wheetabix, 1 spoon of honey, sweetner, 1 mashed banana. I'm not sure yet but I've had it in fridge all day to bind fingers crossed!

Haha, no not mine! I'd be a lot lighter if was - hopefully!
Yes its good to get back in to it I just haven't got my exercise motivation back yet!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hope its a good one x

Red day today and want to stick to this:

B: wheetabix and ss milk (hea & b)
L: spaghetti hoops (2.5 syns) muller light
D: Gammon steak (no fat) and new pots (heb) light mayo (4syns)

Snacks: apple, oranges, sw quiche with ham, mini milk (1.5) might buy 1 little choc bar (6 syns)

Syns: 14

Trying to get rid of the lbs I put on this last few weeks and its working so far as im nearly down to 17stone again. Cant believe how much damage this weekend did! Put on soooooooo much :( whoops

Last edited:
Going to try crushing 2 scan brand up and adding to my wheetabix hopefully help the weight loss!

Tomorrow is green:
B: wheetabix, 2 scan bran and ss milk
L: Muller light and spaghetti hoops
D: mash with a quorn sausage casserole with peppers, onions, carrots, Sweden and celery. Was yummy!!

Snacks: oranges, Apple, mini milk 1.5 and caramel 10

Day 4 of 100%!!

Last edited:
Just cooking a huge chicken and big lot of mince to make some meals to keep on plan this weekend. My biggest struggle the weekends so hope this works!!

Back