1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

THIS IS IT......

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by emz.is.shrinkin, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi all,
    i am a newbie to sw. went to my first meeting tonight and have a fridge and cupboard full of 'free foods' to munch on. i dont intend to keep a strict diary on here. just really a place to write how im feeling and my losses along the way. looking forward to getting to know u all over here. xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hi! I'm also new! Had my first weigh in this morning after one week on plan and lost 4lb - it really works!

Enjoy your first week and snack loads on the free food - it really helps.

Nic :)
  4. Hollie5by5

Hollie5by5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi.. I've been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs so far, still can't believe I can eat so much and lose weight!!

Good luck x
  5. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi Emz! Just 'weighed in' myself this morning after second completed week of DIYing the EE plan, and am happy to have lost another 3lbs. I have been to groups in the past, but this time feel I'm in the right mindset to go it alone. I think minimins provides great 'image therapy' and I wouldn't be so confident without my daily fix!
  6. determinator

determinator Banned

hey and welcome :D I have done 3 weeks on SW so far after loosing a lot on cambridge , and have lost 9 lb already ...stick with it and it works :) Good luck :)
  7. zellka

zellka Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Just restarted on slimming world after a 5 year gap and huge weight gains. Good luck with the plan, I am also going it alone as can no longer get to class so its online only for me.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.