• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THIS IS IT......

on the shrink.!!
hi all,
i am a newbie to sw. went to my first meeting tonight and have a fridge and cupboard full of 'free foods' to munch on. i dont intend to keep a strict diary on here. just really a place to write how im feeling and my losses along the way. looking forward to getting to know u all over here. xxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi! I'm also new! Had my first weigh in this morning after one week on plan and lost 4lb - it really works!

Enjoy your first week and snack loads on the free food - it really helps.

Nic :)
Hi.. I've been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs so far, still can't believe I can eat so much and lose weight!!

Good luck x
Hi Emz! Just 'weighed in' myself this morning after second completed week of DIYing the EE plan, and am happy to have lost another 3lbs. I have been to groups in the past, but this time feel I'm in the right mindset to go it alone. I think minimins provides great 'image therapy' and I wouldn't be so confident without my daily fix!

Just restarted on slimming world after a 5 year gap and huge weight gains. Good luck with the plan, I am also going it alone as can no longer get to class so its online only for me.