THIS IS IT......

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by emz.is.shrinkin, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi all,
    i am a newbie to sw. went to my first meeting tonight and have a fridge and cupboard full of 'free foods' to munch on. i dont intend to keep a strict diary on here. just really a place to write how im feeling and my losses along the way. looking forward to getting to know u all over here. xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. headingforslimdom

headingforslimdom Member

Hi! I'm also new! Had my first weigh in this morning after one week on plan and lost 4lb - it really works!

Enjoy your first week and snack loads on the free food - it really helps.

Nic :)

4. Hollie5by5

Hollie5by5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi.. I've been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs so far, still can't believe I can eat so much and lose weight!!

Good luck x

5. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    Hi Emz! Just 'weighed in' myself this morning after second completed week of DIYing the EE plan, and am happy to have lost another 3lbs. I have been to groups in the past, but this time feel I'm in the right mindset to go it alone. I think minimins provides great 'image therapy' and I wouldn't be so confident without my daily fix!

6. determinator

determinator Banned

hey and welcome :D I have done 3 weeks on SW so far after loosing a lot on cambridge , and have lost 9 lb already ...stick with it and it works :) Good luck :)

7. zellka

zellka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just restarted on slimming world after a 5 year gap and huge weight gains. Good luck with the plan, I am also going it alone as can no longer get to class so its online only for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.