THIS IS IT......

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hi all,
i am a newbie to sw. went to my first meeting tonight and have a fridge and cupboard full of 'free foods' to munch on. i dont intend to keep a strict diary on here. just really a place to write how im feeling and my losses along the way. looking forward to getting to know u all over here. xxxx

Hi! I'm also new! Had my first weigh in this morning after one week on plan and lost 4lb - it really works!

Enjoy your first week and snack loads on the free food - it really helps.

Nic :)

Hi.. I've been following the plan for 3 weeks and have lost 9lbs so far, still can't believe I can eat so much and lose weight!!

Good luck x

Hi Emz! Just 'weighed in' myself this morning after second completed week of DIYing the EE plan, and am happy to have lost another 3lbs. I have been to groups in the past, but this time feel I'm in the right mindset to go it alone. I think minimins provides great 'image therapy' and I wouldn't be so confident without my daily fix!

Just restarted on slimming world after a 5 year gap and huge weight gains. Good luck with the plan, I am also going it alone as can no longer get to class so its online only for me.

Back