Total Solution THIS IS IT!

jacqueline said:
Hi shoeb, it is red but multicoloured and full length which is an achievement to get as i am 6 foot tall!

Weigh day today and another 2.5lb gone:D I am pleased but I am going to be a bit more in control this week as would like another 7lb before my hols no more sneaky glasses of wine for me:( lol

Ooh - sounds lovely, 6ft ?? Omg - do you wear heels - I would :)

Ooooh bet you look fab........ any chance of pics??:D

Congratulations on the 2.5lb loss!!

You can definitely get another 7lb off before your cruise and I bet you look stunning in that dress!! xx

Wow Sounds gorgeous Bet u look really elegant in it :) Fair play still losing I see Uve certainly got ur eyes on d ball!!! Keep up d gud work!!
Very proud of u!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all, had a good day yesterday, i have booked myself some laser lipo sessions got first appointment today not sure what it's all about but will let you all know later.

I will defo post some picture after the holiday,
Hope everyone has a good day!:girlpower:WE can do this xx

Hi Jacqueline your doing very well x. Well done

You're going great guns Jacqueline :) I'm loving everyone's positive success, keeps me going reading everyone's little achievements :)

Ooo, how did the laser lipo go hun? I have seen it advertised and wondered what it was like and if it works? xxx

Evening ladies, I hope everyone has had a good day! I had my first laser lipo session today it was quite strange 45 mins in total, firstly they ask which area you want doing and like most of us (I THINK?) I chose my stomach area, they then put gell on like when having any ultra sound and use a machine quite similar to that and they rub it very vigorously all over the area for about 10 mins , then they altered the setting and repeated the second one got quite warm but not unpleasant, then they wipe off all the gel and place on 6 laser pads these are kept in place by 2 very tight bands! (instant inch loss lol) then they turn on the lasers this feels like tiny electrical impulses , she kept turning it up until i felt i couldn't handle it any higher!! then left me for 20 mins , it was quite relaxing and i nearly fell asleep. they recommend 3 sessions which i had already booked so i eagerly await the final results. I think it is expensive but I purchased it on a voucher site at a massive discount earlier in the year but I have only just felt able to take up the offer as before i felt it wasn't worth it until i had lost some weight. xx

That sounds exciting! I would be too embarrassed to get my fat belly out in public but maybe after a few stones have gone! Lol!
Does it tighten you up?
I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I got my voucher from Living Social, and yes it is suppose to be the same result as actual liposucion! I am a bit sore round the middle now feels like i have done loads of excersice .:eek:

jacqueline said:
I got my voucher from Living Social, and yes it is suppose to be the same result as actual liposucion! I am a bit sore round the middle now feels like i have done loads of excersice .:eek:

Did u measure before ? If you hurt now gawd knows what you'll be like tomorrow !! I've found an old slender tone machine whilst looking for a pair of jeans to fit me am going to have a play tomorrow :)

Oh wow I'll b dyin 2 hear Ur inch loss after 3 sessions as I h8 my belly!!! Two sections left it in a mess!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This sounds fascinating, didn't even know they did such a thing!! Be good to know how well it works, certainly something I'd consider once I've lost a good more few pounds!! Keep us posted (& hope you don't hurt too much today!!)

Good afternoon Jacqueline, hope you're not too sore today! Look forward to hearing the results :hug99: xx

Did you weigh yourself before you had it done to see if you lost anything?

It sounds like it is quite painfull but I bet its not as painfull as having actual lipo done, that looks like it would knack!!

Hope you are feeling a bit better and not so sore and hope you have a good weekend diet wise!! xxx

afternoon all, sorry i haven't replied to you all been doing grandparent duties,I have had my six month old grandaughter over to saty and she certainley occupies my time when she is here! she is so good but i find everything revolves around her! I felt absolutely fine yesterday i wouldn't even know i had anything done, my jeans that were starting to feel loose anyway are definately a lot looser today! and 3 people have asked me this afternoon have i lost a lot of weight! so all good , i am looking forward to my next session net week and will let you all know how it goes i didn't weigh before but they measure you before so we will see what happens at session three.;

I hope everyone is having a good weekend catch up soon xx

Great news about the jeans feeling much looser. I love it when clothes dont feel as tight. I notice the most with my work trousers.
Sounds like it might be a good procedure to look into.
Hope you have a great night with your grandchild xxx

Back