This is it...!

SuzySparkle

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Suzy and I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow.

I've done this diet twice before so I kind of know what is ahead of me. In some ways I think this makes it a little harder as I am already putting pressure on myself to do well. I lost 100lb the first time in 2009, I also lost 67lb when I did it again in 2010. Unfortunately I have put a lot of weight back on, hence why I am starting again tomorrow.

I have a lot of support from my family so I want to lose the weight for them as well as for myself and my health. My little girl is only 4 and I feel I have missed out on so many things with her, not to mention the lack of photographs of the two of us together. My husband has said once I am happy with myself we will have a lovely family photoshoot together (something I have wanted to have done for a long time). He is my other reason for losing weight. He is my world and we have been together since we were 16. He has seen me at every single weight and he always tell me how much he loves me regardless of my size. He does say that I am so much happier when I am slimmer (I know he's right but I won't tell him that!) We would love to have another baby, I always joke that his biological clock is ticking! The sad thing is, it is my weight that is stopping us from adding to our family.

I realise that this is just the first step to being happy and that it is going to be a hard task. I also know that it will be just as hard when it comes to the refeed, this is something that I find hard. Not having food the easy bit, because I know I can't have anything almost makes it easier.

Anyway, here's to tomorrow. Sorry for waffling! :blahblah:

:bighug:Hey Suzy. Good luck, i am sure you will have the weight off in no time. Just think of that picture x

Hi Suzy!
Welcome back to LT. Your OH sounds like an amazing person and you deserve someone fantastic like that. Your family photo might have a new addition before long! Just think of the joy that would bring you. We are all happier when we are healthier weights. I hope the first week of LT is kind to you. As you know from before, it's the hardest but you'll fly it from there on.
Good luck :)

Congrats for coming back Suzy - clearly you have the will power needed to get through LT, you've proved that! I'm no expert but I think you've got LT sussed and it's just a case of making sure you have a strict refeed and maintenance plan in place with no deviations allowed so that you can stay happy with yourself when you reach your goal. Good luck! :D

Hi Suzy,
I know exactly how you feel!!!! I have a 2 year old and I am so unhappy with my weight I hate having photos taken with him. I am also contemplating another baby but am far to heavy to be pregnant again, my back wouldn't take it! I did lose a lot of weight when I was pregnant last time but this was due to illness and I would probably pile it on next time.
I'm starting tomorrow but have never tried it before, have got lots of supoort from my hubby who is gonna have a slimfast shake for his tea so I'm not tempted by his meals!
Good luck to you, with the incentive we have, hopefully we'll do OK!!

Well done for coming back Suzy, and good luck for tomorrow, you'll do great with such wonderful backing as you have and the focus and goals you've set :D

Jx

Good luck! x

Back