This is me...my incredible journey

LOL I should be more lady like really shouldnt I!?! xx

Hey weebs missing ya, hope it's going well for you xxx

Just read your whole diary weebles , what an inspiration you are .... also cried with laughter at the knickers in your jeans , hope your doing well on rtm , all the best .

Greetings!!

OMGosh...has it been that long since I was last here? Well that is what I get for forgetting passwords, and those who inspired me to keep going on my journey.

I am back and sadly thanks to the belief that I know all and failed in the RTM :( I gained back almost all I had lost. Oh well, what can one do? Get back in the saddle and try again. Isn't life FUN!! grrrrrrr

Having great difficulty navigating around this site as much has changed. Will do my best to revise my signature and record a NEW and fresh attitude towards my battle of life.

So let us begin.

First off, I have been back to LLT for 2 weeks now and have taken off 12 1/2 lbs. Quite pleased with that but am finding this time around very hard.

I was Ms. SUPER ***** during my first week and a half on abstinence, tired all the time and my mind was wanting to take control over me again. I wasn't hungry yet my mind was. The mind is a very powerful thing!

Now I am back to being semi social and should be allowed in public very shortly (hahahahaha)

So what happened to me before? Life happened and I didn't bring forward anything that I had learned in the classes. RTM was okay for the first week but then came holidays and while on holidays you forget and develop the attitude 'carpe diem'. Kept thinking that I will and can take off the added holiday weight with no worries once I get back home. WHAT A FLIPPEN JOKE!! Who was I fooling? Obviously myself. The weight didn't come off and I continued to deny that anything was wrong. I gave up my running, walking and anything pertaining to a healthy lifestyle. Yep, I went back to old ways and crooked thinking.
As we all know and have experienced downward spirals it all ended in a slump. Tears were shed as I tried in vain to squeeze into a pair of trousers I once wore. I could barely get them past my thighs (won't even get into how wearing a thong ended up....can you say....TOE RING?) Got the visual? Not pretty.
I had to go out and buy MORE clothes. Again, I kept thinking it will come off but DAMN if I will go back to LL and face my fearless leader. I won't admit defeat!!
So tried other methods to no avail. Why didn't those other methods work? Cause I was spoiled by the results from LLT. How in heck can people get excited on losing 1lb per week? My gosh, I can crap more than that in one sitting!! Needless to say, I gave those places the boot within weeks. OH..and forget calorie counting; it is defo not for me. Perhaps other people can do this? I can't. My hat goes off to those who can.
I finally called LL and asked if any group action was happening and can I please come back. I got a response that one of the classes has some openings in a few weeks and am welcome back anytime. PHEW!! How easy was that? Nobody got hurt, my pride still in tact and it was going to be okay.

First day of class was odd, new people, new stories and a few new selections of packs. I survived once again unharmed. My journey has begun again.
So what am i doing differently now? PAYING ATTENTION in class. Not afraid to speak up if I don't understand something. Actually am writing in the book and learning. (or so I think). I have a better attitude now and not taking any weight loss for granted. This is all up to me now.

That is about it for now. Time to change my signature to reflect my progress.

Enjoy your days

Weeb

Greetings!!

OMGosh...has it been that long since I was last here? Well that is what I get for forgetting passwords, and those who inspired me to keep going on my journey.

I am back and sadly thanks to the belief that I know all and failed in the RTM :( I gained back almost all I had lost. Oh well, what can one do? Get back in the saddle and try again. Isn't life FUN!! grrrrrrr

Having great difficulty navigating around this site as much has changed. Will do my best to revise my signature and record a NEW and fresh attitude towards my battle of life.

Hello Lovely!!!

Had a little peek on here earlier and saw you are back - well done you!! I'm re-joining LL tomorrow so I'm glad to be back on here with a familiar face and some new folk too.

I too will try to change my profile and start a new ticker...

Good luck, onwards and downwards... kisses xx

Back