This is me...my incredible journey

Hey missy, hope you are ok and feeling better xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive just caught up on your diary - your posts always make me giggle but now they have made me cry. I won't write much as your posts have moved on but I am completely in awe of your strength - your son is so lucky to have you. I'm sorry for the loss of your baby & think the Rose bush is a beautiful idea. I think I must live in a naive little bubble as I am shocked and upset by how many of you lovely ladies have been through such terrible times. Big hugs to you all, I feel honoured to "know" you all - you are an inspiration.

Big hugs and lots of love xxxxxx

Hey Weebs. Just popped on ur diary to say hi as i have been AWOL from MM for a few days and not been really posting. hope ur well xx

Hi Weebly,
Hope you are okay hun. We miss you when you're not posting on here and I don't just mean the funny ones.
Remember we are all here for each other, especially when times get tough.
You could call us virtual friends. xxx

Good Evening Ladies,

What a week!! I have been all over the place between mentally and physically. The rosebush? Well, lets say has gone AWOL. Seems somebody must have liked it and adopted it. Not impressed at ALL!! Why do people take things that do not belong to them? Just plain RUDE!!! Needless to say this was very upsetting but will get another one as I refuse to be broken again.
This past week i have done much walking along the beach and various other areas of town. Kept up with that dang stability ball. Upon WI today I only shed 1/2lb. :( Better than gained, right? Had a pity party for myself and I am the only one to blame. I did have 'tasters' this week of food and along with all that exercise was probably far too much and thus not much of a budge on the scales. Next week I will ask for measurements to be taken as I am SURE this is where I will see results :)
Been also contemplating going on RTM. I am making a wee deal with myself to behave for the next month and not waiver then I will do the RTM. I will be ready by then and this will give me time to wrap my head around eating a proper meal again. Feel also that if I don't have a plan, i will just continue on 'tasters' from now until I reach my goal.

Back on track tomorrow. Plans are to jog...yes JOG at a slow pace x2 this week. Then walk the opposite days. Stay on LLT for one month faithfully, increase water and learn that I am a loving, kind person. Good grief...another layer to be peeled...YIKES.

Hope you all are well. xxxxxxxx

Hey beautiful, was worried about you hunny!

OMG thats is so bad I cannot believe someone would steal arosebush! How dare they, is it worth rethinking the location my lovely, wouldnt want you to go through that again!

As for the tasters, lol! Its done now, dont beat yourself up and hello a loss is a loss regardless!

Dont beat yourself up please, as for the bargaining I think that is a good way to keep yourself on the straight and narrow. You have done so well hun, its really good as I think there will be a few of us on RTM about the same time and we can continue to support each other, i am really pleased about that as I have been struggling with not having many people to talk to about Lite over the past few weeks. I reckon there will be you, me, Pinks, Gem, plus the lucky ones who are already on it lol.

Dont be a stranger, keep coming back to us we are all here for you gorgeous, dont forget that! xxxx

Oh Weebs, how could they? Some people!
Agree with LadyT, maybe find somewhere else that is special for you?

As for the tasters, it's done now, I think the RTM sounds like a good plan of action, for your sanity. I'm already a little anxious about when I get close to goal, then need to move back to 'eating food' again, I know the CBT is making small changes to my way of thinking and reacting to situations, but not sure if it will be enough?

The support you give others here, along with your diary are inspirational. You have come so far, peeling away your onion! Remember it is a two way street, we are here for you. :grouphugg:

Stay strong hunny, enjoy the walks and keep to your plan of RTM, I can't speak from experience, yet, but it sounds like the best plan.

Jx

Good Morning Ladies!

Up at, how you all say...silly o'clock this morning? Well, I am up and had some things to get done then sit and reflect.
I know ...the rosebush...how SAD is that? I mean..if they really wanted one all they had to do was ASK, and I would have personally bought one for them/it. Had a cry this morning as I looked out the window to see the empty hole in the ground. Will rethink the next one and its location. 2 years ago we the same thing happen when a tree was planted along a path in memory of O/H's father! I just don't get people and their thinking.
Not to worry ladies, as I am not beating myself up over yesterday. It is gone, ain't nothin I can do about it but move on. Yes, I am liking the RTM plan in a month and it will be the right time to do it then for me. THEN we can share our accomplishments on that side of the story....LOL
Now, onto good things. Today is gonna be a SPECTACULAR day - I deem it so.
It is WEEK 15 for me and I am back to just shakes and porridge for the next couple of days - bars will be had on wednesday by then I should be in proper ketosis. new water jug at the ready and walking into town and will buy a pair of trousers.
I got rid of ALL my old clothes. Didn't realize I had a suitcase full of them hidden. I gave them to one of the gals at LL who is on this journey with me. No sense on buying clothes, right? I really think LL should have a section of the office where we can put our larger size clothes there for anyone who needs them on their journey. Then again, could end up just being a dumping ground?
Right O - time to get these buns a shakin and haul myself into town via walking.
Tomorrow night, one of the gals I work with is taking me out to purchase another rosebush (i told her what happened) so i won't be online. NOT saying a word on FB about any of this incident...nor the fact I am on/doing LL.
have a MARVELOUS day Ladies!!

xx

Hope you have a marvellous day too lady!! You sound truly in the zone!

We actually do have a clothes exchange thing at our meetings. There is a bit wardrobe in the meeting room where people can leave their clothes that are too big - if anyone wants them they just leave some money (which is given to charity) and take what they like. It's a fab system - you could try suggesting it?

Xxx

Good Morning Ladies!

Up at, how you all say...silly o'clock this morning? Well, I am up and had some things to get done then sit and reflect.
I know ...the rosebush...how SAD is that? I mean..if they really wanted one all they had to do was ASK, and I would have personally bought one for them/it. Had a cry this morning as I looked out the window to see the empty hole in the ground. Will rethink the next one and its location. 2 years ago we the same thing happen when a tree was planted along a path in memory of O/H's father! I just don't get people and their thinking.
Not to worry ladies, as I am not beating myself up over yesterday. It is gone, ain't nothin I can do about it but move on. Yes, I am liking the RTM plan in a month and it will be the right time to do it then for me. THEN we can share our accomplishments on that side of the story....LOL
Now, onto good things. Today is gonna be a SPECTACULAR day - I deem it so.
It is WEEK 15 for me and I am back to just shakes and porridge for the next couple of days - bars will be had on wednesday by then I should be in proper ketosis. new water jug at the ready and walking into town and will buy a pair of trousers.
I got rid of ALL my old clothes. Didn't realize I had a suitcase full of them hidden. I gave them to one of the gals at LL who is on this journey with me. No sense on buying clothes, right? I really think LL should have a section of the office where we can put our larger size clothes there for anyone who needs them on their journey. Then again, could end up just being a dumping ground?
Right O - time to get these buns a shakin and haul myself into town via walking.
Tomorrow night, one of the gals I work with is taking me out to purchase another rosebush (i told her what happened) so i won't be online. NOT saying a word on FB about any of this incident...nor the fact I am on/doing LL.
have a MARVELOUS day Ladies!!

xx

Lol @ silly o clock, I always say that! Only because I really am up at silly o clock most of th time, 6am again today, seriously most people only know 1 6 oclock in any given day lol.

Absolutely love your positivity, make sure you really believe what you are saying an today really will be a spectacular day for you gorgeous chops lol

Our LLC does have a rack in the counselling room where you can take your old clothes and also take some in return for a small donation which goes to a local Hospice! Fabulous idea I think as many people struggle with buying brand new clothes in todays financial climate, especially as we almost blink and miss the sizes we go through to get to where we want to be. I do try to buy cost effectively at the moment (Im not allowed to say cheap it gives the wrong impression lol)

I am very consious of what I put on FB too with regards to LL, only my close friends know I am doing it. It is getting hard now though, as when i post new pictures the comments come in and luckily none have been how much have you lost, they are more about how I look, phew!

Hope you pick a gorgeous rose bush and the perfect location.

Have a great day gorgeous xxx

What a weirdo for stealing a rosebush!!!! u get some odd characters out there!!!! well done on ur loss and looks like u have a great plan for the month ahead! iv seen this quote today on another post.. i believe it was from the amazing SB... she who fails to plan, plans to fail?! so plan plan plan.. Id get a lock and chain fr ur next rose bush as well :p (******* they are!!!)

Good Evening Ladies!

Yes, I am still here but busy as all heck. Actually enjoying the keeping busy part as this is really helping to stay on track.

I am still on LLT and the last couple of days have been good! Proud of myself - cut back, again, on the exercises and will resume them when I go onto RTM. Still gonna keep the walking - I so enjoy that.

Tomorrow I can have a bar again.....i soooooooo miss them. Promise to myself for one month of being good and updating my private journal each night - this is helping as I can see why I wanna have a sneak every once in awhile and how I justify it :( Those voices of encouraging me to sneak are strong and I am thinking because of the reward system I had growing up - FOOD! Also got clothes but primarily it was food as a tot. Food used as comfort and reward - such mixed messages. Onward and upward and keep busy.

Good note? I went on a BIG BOAT the other night! Been a dream of mine to be on one, okay, it was a carrier boat for the rigs...but WOW, was it HUGE!! I was like a kid at christmas and i swear I didn't blink the entire time I was on ship! Oh..and some of the crew? HOT and fit. :)

Early night for me. had my bath and developed a lovely wee headache today (lack of proper hydration I am sure).

I wish all you ladies well, and will pop over to read diaries tomorrow night. Hope you have all had success in WI's and are coping.

toodles my lovelies
xxx

Hey lovely, aw you sound like you are in such a good place, making decisions and commitments to yourself! Well done hun!

Thats brilliant news about fulfilling a dream of going on big ship, and hello the fact you got to see hot crew, what a bonus!!

Catch up soon hun xxxx

There you are Lady T. Get yourself invited onto a ship! :D

I was wondering the same - you've been a bit quiet. Hope all is well xxx

Hey lovely, hope you are ok xx

Missing you Weebles!! xxx

Hope you aren't suffering from another sports injury. Those fit balls are tricky to master. Kisses xx

We love ya Weebly - even when you're not feeling funny.
As you well know our lives are a series of ups and downs, peaks and troughs.
Don't disappear hun, we are all thinking of you. xx

Back